Sabre Interview Questions in Southlake, TX | Glassdoor

Sabre Interview Questions in Southlake, TX

Updated May 9, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I did the Video Interview, then after 3 weeks I did the 1 Hour Phone Interview which included a 30 minute role reversal situation, then the same day they asked me to come to their headquarters 2 days later for an in person interview. After all that and about a month later, they told me the position was canceled. No other explanation given.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and got a digital interview with in a week. The interview has to be complete within 3 business days. At the beginning, asked some behavior questions, and then java programming question (multiple choice); at the end 4 programming tests, 30 min per test, can use any language.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Sabre send an email to take your interview online. You record your answers to about 10 video questions then they give you a quiz and do a coding challenge

Principal Malware Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I had an onsite interview, it was probably 3 hours. I thought it went well, I guess they didn't. They really didn't ask me anything, it was more of a personality test. Afterwards was frustrating, how they left me in the dark. They said they were urgently trying to fill the position but in the weeks after the interview I emailed the first recruiter I had dealt with, then their HR person who setup the onsite interview and then hiring manager that I had interviewed with, all of which ignored my emails and never updated me. On my 4th email about a month after my interview I basically got a "Yes, you didn't get the job" type of response.

Interview Questions

• Take a look at this diagram of a possible lab setup, what are your opinions and/or suggestions?   Answer Question

Automation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I have over 120 applications in to various jobs at Sabre. No calls or interest after 14 years experience with Sabre. H1b visas were put on hold and they were desperate for workers

Interview Questions

• Do you know Soa testing?   1 Answer
    • I told them I was manual Q/A they didn't listen and hired me for Automated Q/A   1 Answer

Senior Information Security Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX).

Interview

The process started with a phone call and short discussion with Human Resources. They then scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager. This was followed up with an onsite interview with some of the department staff. There was a final phone interview before an offer was made. The process took about three months from the time the application was submitted to when the offer was made.

Interview Questions

• During the onsite interview I was asked some detailed technical questions to quantify my experience with specific security tools.   Answer Question

Principal Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Initially had a telephonic call from hiring senior director. Was invited for personal interviews with the same senior director and another person at peer level. Sr. Director was late by half hour for a 45 minute interview. So, essentially she spent 15mins talking to me. Then peer interview was done for half hour. Both discussions went pretty well in my opinion. It was more like a discussion, and I was very confident that I am a very strong candidate for that position and would definitely get an offer. Conversation with the Sr. Director sounded like that as well. But no response after the interview, not even a sorry we are not offering email. I sent couple of follow ups, first one had a response saying they still didn't make a decision. Second one didn't even get any response. Surprisingly my resume ended up in Sr.Director's husband's hands later on and got a call from him for some other company....

Very disappointed with the whole episode....

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX).

Interview

I had 2 technical interviews, first with a random architect, he was awesome, cover a very well range of topics about general front end and some back end theory. He sometime correct the smallest detail of my answer, he is a very smart guy.

Second with a future team member, he has a strong middle east accent, I tried to explain the complexity of my solution, but he seems doesn't understand what big(o) is. tried to explain performance issues, but he didn't care... used closure for factory to create auto-increment ids he said not to use closure... most questions are poorly asked or being too vague.

zero questions about promises, prototype, inheritance, closure, angular...

Really don't know what kind of team to expect...

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with the hiring manager and then the manager one level up about one week later. Fortunately I already had a history of working with the manager I would be working with directly. The longer part of the whole process was finalizing the final offer with HR. That stretch of a week or two was pretty suspenseful.

Interview Questions

• How would you recommend we build awareness about our product?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter after applying online through their website. The interview process consisted of 5 phone interviews,1 face to face interview and a week of background checks.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you taking the reins and making decisions with limited information? What is the thought and action process you would go through when faced with this?   Answer Question