Sacramento Children's Home Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sacramento Children's Home

Mental Health Clinician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sacramento Children's Home (Sacramento, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Two individuals asking questions. Called on the phone and we talked some. Then invited for an interview. Both were very nice people and made me comfortable. They asked some canned interview questions and then allowed me to ask questions. Both interviewers had a good sense of humor.

Residential Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sacramento Children's Home in September 2018.

Interview

Program manager went over the job description in detail, pay, and growth opportunity in Sac Children Home. Interview was also group, however it was myself and one other girl. After this step, she asked questions and had the group filled out a paper with two questions about handling situations as a residential counselor.

Interview Questions

• Give me one supervisor who was a great being a supervisor and one worst supervisor. Explain.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sacramento Children's Home (Sacramento, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very intimidating. They required a writing sample, a one-on-one interview with the director, and a panel interview with the executive management team. The candidates then had to wait several weeks with no word on the position before a decision was made.

Interview Questions

• What special qualities set you apart from other candidates?   Answer Question

Cultural Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sacramento Children's Home (Sacramento, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was really intimidating, not because the interviewer was intimidating but his actions made me extremely nervous. It was the worst interview of my life and I've done so many but none made me feel uncomfortable like this one. He seemed like he really didnt want to be there and kept rubbing his eyes then would look up at me as if he wanted me to stop talking already. I wasn't able to answer any of the questions without rambling but it was because he made me feel so uncomfortable. He asked questions about the organization, what I knew about foster care, and things like that.

Interview Questions

• He asked If I knew what the organization was and what it did, about what I knew about foster care   Answer Question