Sacramento City USD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.4

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sacramento City USD (Sacramento, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was very brief and friendly. Rebecca was very professional and described the job to me. She asked me the interview questions and then set me up for the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Why did I apply for the job   1 Answer

Academic Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sacramento City USD (Sacramento, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a small committee, including the principal, secretary and classroom teachers. It was very friendly and supportive - casual, really. They explained that they would be asking me questions about my experience and skills.

Interview Questions

• Since you will be working with students who have had trouble learning in the general ed classroom, what would you do differently in the tutoring?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle it if you had a student that refused to do the work with you?   1 Answer

Sub Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sacramento City USD (Sacramento, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

jump thru hoops basically you need tb tests results you need a clean back ground check copy of a 30 day sub permit and 3 letters of recomendation you need to show up for a training and your on

Child Development Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sacramento City USD (Sacramento, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Panel interview of anywhere from three to twelve people. Questions range from five to eight, from your qualifications, strength, weaknesses to examples of how you would deal with a situation such as a child misbehaving during your class or a difficult parent. Asked about room set-up and education as well.

Mathematics Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sacramento City USD (Sacramento, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Timely contact from prospective principals once the general application was submitted to SCUSD HR. From there, each school has their own set of interview questions and you can interview with as many sites as you wish. Administrators have been quick to follow up after interview was over to verify if they want to hire you or if they respectfully decline

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sacramento City USD in March 2010.

Interview

We went through a staffing agency called Community College foundation, had two interviews. I originally didn't get the job, but then got an offer two weeks later. They had originally hired an individual that was a friend of the manager, however, once he realized that benefits weren't included, he left. So I was the second option and they kept me for 4 years. They loved me and couldn't believe they almost didn't hire me.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Music Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sacramento City USD (Sacramento, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

The interviews usually include a tour and a talk with the principal and a lead teacher. I was asked to talk about myself and my accomplishments. I was also asked how would I handle teaching students of different cognitive functions in the same classroom.

Interview Questions

• Are you open to getting a PE authorization?   1 Answer