Sacramento County Department of Health & Human Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sacramento County Department of Health & Human Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sacramento County Department of Health & Human Services

Eligibility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Sacramento County Department of Health & Human Services (Sacramento, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Panel of five people. they asked basic questions related to the actual job functions and also interpersonal and customer service skills. They asked how many years of experience I had prior to applying for the job. Most of the questions were regarding interpersonal communication, customer service and adherence to public policies.

Interview Questions

• If you received a call from an angry customer what would you do and how would you try to deescalate the situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They called about 2 months after my interview and gave me 2 weeks notice of when I would need to start. I had to complete drug testing and a finger printing background check.

Case Management Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sacramento County Department of Health & Human Services in February 2014.

Interview

Had applied for a supervisory position in June. Did not hear anything and kept following up. Got a letter asking to contact to set an interview in Dec. Interview finally came in Feb. It was down to three candidates. Kept following up. In May received a letter stating that the county had decided not to fund the position.

Home Care Provider Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sacramento County Department of Health & Human Services (Sacramento, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Easy exempt for background screening to finish. Already had employer lined up once initial registration was completed. Took a week for D.O.J. screen to complete. Anyone with an average background can get a job. Many people abuse this by not delivering quality care to recipients, only to pile clients up and collect checks, it's sad. They should also have seui 2015 union representation at provider enrollments to properly educate the union and deductions. No one should falsley informed or have to be bullied into the union, when the same benefits are received without joining.

Interview Questions

• No questions only group registration lecture and video. As well as video and group instrusction for time sheet directions and tax paper collections.   Answer Question