Sacred Heart Hospital (Eau Claire) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sacred Heart Hospital (Eau Claire) Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sacred Heart Hospital (Eau Claire)

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sacred Heart Hospital (Eau Claire).

Interview

Most are behavioral based questions which can be difficult to answer for new grad RN's with no healthcare experience. You meet with the director or a supervisor of the unit to do your interview. They hire many new grad RN's, so don't be afraid to apply if your just passed boards.

Interview Questions

• We expect people to say that they went into nursing because they enjoy caring for others. Other than caring for others, tell us why you chose nursing as a career.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sacred Heart Hospital (Eau Claire) in November 2011.

Interview

This was actually my second interview for this position. I initially interviewed in January of 2011 and was not hired at that time. My second interview occurred 1 day after tearing my ACL and went into the interview knowing surgery was on the horizon. The supervisor was very good about maintaining contact until the offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• What I would see as the most challenging part of the position?   1 Answer