Sacred Heart Hospital of Allentown Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sacred Heart Hospital of Allentown

Surgical Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sacred Heart Hospital of Allentown (Allentown, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

the interview was very quick. I received a phone call shortly after I applied online. I applied Friday got a call Monday. I went to the interview and only waited 10 minutes only because I arrived early.everyone that u encountered there was very friendly and willing to talk. Although the facility seemed a little dated the people inside were great. Benefits were better then where I am currently and pay was about the same.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been a tech? How do I deal with hostile work environments?   1 Answer

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sacred Heart Hospital of Allentown (Allentown, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Met with HR. Very nice recruiter. Met with manager of Houskeeping same day. nice as well. very nice staff all around. recomend to friends to interview. good benefits discussed during interivew. parking was paid for.

Accounts Payable/Payroll Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sacred Heart Hospital of Allentown in March 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with the controller. The interview was long. She went over my resume with a fine tooth comb, asked about qualifications, and then also asked behavioral questions . I had put a salary on the form when I filled it out and she asked if that was what I expected. I said no I expected more and she said sometimes people do that so they get called for an interview. After we interviewed, I had to meet with hr and go over benefits and time off policy if hired. What I found out that I didn't like is they charge for parking each pay. I have never worked at a company where parking was not free so this was all new to me. Benefits were not competitively priced either , and are based on how much you make.

Interview Questions

• what is your greatest strength and weaknesses?
      Tell me about a time you were given a short deadline and what did you do?
      Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sacred Heart Hospital of Allentown in July 2010.

Interview

took about 2 weeks.