Safe Auto Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Safe Auto Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Safe Auto (Columbus, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

With a little bit warm up questions, I was impressed by the main questions, 2 interviewers were sitting around me, very tricky, and very quick pace, just like exams, I felt not good to my performance

Interview Questions

• tell me a time you had to finish several tasks in the same time, you had no chance to think for reacting   Answer Question

Data & Decision Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safe Auto (Columbus, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

First step is a 30-minute technical phone screen, just a couple of questions about my background and what kind of statistical language I use. There is also question about how can I connect the result to a non technical person. The guy I talked to is very nice and explained his questions clearly.
    After 2 days, I got another email about a practice test. Basically, they asked you to do a analysis on some parts of their real data and generate a static report or some interactive dashboard.
    Maybe my analysis was not as good as they want, I was not able to get into next round.

Interview Questions

• How can I connect your analysis result to a non technical person?   Answer Question

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safe Auto (New York, NY).

Interview

Multiple interviewers. Process is long with multiple stages. Met with several different analysts and managers during the interview process along with supervisor. I was asked difficult test questions and asked to complete within interview time.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Safe Auto in October 2016.

Interview

First phone screening, asked about few things in the resume. Very simple and formal conversation, if you have good fundamental knowledge of your technology. Interview last for about 15-20 minutes and if you make it you will get a in person interview call in a week.

Interview Questions

• Everything that I mentioned in my resume, and position specific technical questions   Answer Question

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safe Auto (Columbus, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Contact by recruiter. Took a 1 hour phone interview after 1 week. The Manger of R&D department (I think she is in NC) asked both tech and behavior questions, as well as some case study questions. We also went through some projects in my resume.

The process took 2 weeks.

Claims Adjuster Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Safe Auto (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I was contacted for a brief phone interview by Human Resources. I was called in for an official interview shortly after. I met with three different managers all at the same time. The questions were fairly straightforward and not too difficult to answer. I was given an offer within the week.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Safe Auto in September 2015.

Interview

After a nice phone screen with HR, they set me up for a phone interview with the person who I believe was the hiring manager. She asked a mix of basic background stuff and technical questions. I struggled with the technical questions, not because the level of difficulty, but because I was unable to understand the hiring manager because of the language barrier. I was had to ask several times for her to repeat herself, and I was really uncomfortable because I didn't want to make her feel bad. I think the technical questions are better left to in-person interviews because of this.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions involving SQL and Excel and how I would approach a problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safe Auto (Columbus, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter roughly one week after applying. During the initial phone interview, I answered basic questions about my background and education. The interview itself was conducted by two higher-ups in the claims department. After a long and promising conversation, I was given a tour of the building and met those responsible for training new hires. I honestly thought I was in like flynn. However, as days and weeks went by, I put in multiple follow-up calls and emails, all to no response. I believe I was never given an offer due to my admitted lack of customer service experience. They stressed the importance of delivering bad news, which should tell you all you need to know about their attitude as a company towards paying claims.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in delivering bad news to strangers?   Answer Question

Total Loss Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safe Auto (Columbus, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I had applied for one position and did not get a call and then the recuriter called me to say she had a new position open up and would like to to review it. I liked the position having experiance she emailed me back and asked me to come in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Interview was more general conversation with two claims managers very relaxed. We talked about where I came from and my experiance. Over all went extreamly well.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safe Auto (Columbus, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a very simple process, they usually have two people interview. The questions are star based. They want to know how you handle dofficult situations and how you manage your tasks.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when
      You had an irrate customer how did you handle it   Answer Question