SafeNet IT SaaS Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

IT SaaS Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at SafeNet (Irvine, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Multiple interviews, in person and on the phone. Process last about 3 to 4 months. The CIO said he was were very interested in going to the next round and was 100% sure they would call me in for the final 5th round of interviews. Several weeks later after hearing nothing I reached out to the recruiter and she apologized and said to send me a filled out application with 3 references and that they were going to get that process started and call the references and do the back ground checks etc..2 weeks later, nothing, no background check or no refrence calling. I called again and an hour later they called me and said they had decided to go a different direction and that I was no longer a candidate!! Horrible exerience and they led me to believe I was a strong candidate all the way to the end. I lined up my reference for them to call at the end of the process and they said they would and they never did and cut me off. Wow, very disrepectful management. Be careful with this company and watch out for being led along.

Interview Questions