Safeco Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Safeco Claims Adjuster Interview Questions

Interviews at Safeco

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safeco (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Hiring process was about 2-3 months from application to offer letter. After completing the phone interview, personality test and knowledge and skills test, I was offered an in person interview. After the interview, I was offered the position a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Safeco

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safeco (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

First you complete an online assessment that tests your skills in multi-tasking in things that you would do in the position such as answering emails, phone calls, documents, etc. Then if you pass you get a phone interview. If they think you are a good fit then you are set for an in person interview

Interview Questions

• insurance related, personality based, situational   1 Answer

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Safeco in May 2012.

Interview

Interview process very positive and typical. Interviewers were professional yet personable. Didn't always hear feedback in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to make a decision without all the information? What did you do? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Safeco in April 2011.

Interview

Standard interview questions: Strengths, weaknesses that you bring to the table. Why are you leaving your position, what you felt the strengths and weaknesses of your managers were.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel is/was the biggest weakness of your previous managers?   Answer Question