Safeguard Properties Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Safeguard Properties Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Lead Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties in August 2015.

Interview

Made small talk and some indepth technology conversations. Met with several people. At one point they were texting during the interview. Rude. Also, they never bothered getting back to my recruiter.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties.

Interview

Recruiter called and then set me up with a face to face interview with HR. The HR person told me I would move to the next level of the interview process and then told my recruiter I would not. Lied to the recruiter about the reasons why, put words in my mouth and misinterpreted what I said. The most unprofessional interview I ever went on. I could tell that the HR department did not grow with the company. Still a mom and pop organization.

Accounts Payable Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valley View, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Valley View, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

After passing the telephone interview and being told I had to take an online test, which I was told I passed, I was finally called back for an interview. I was emailed the employment forms and interview information and while going over them I noticed that they want me to sign a form allowing them to use my credit score against me for employment. While this is illegal it is legal if you sign the form. Further research from this site and a few others prompted me to cancel the interview. I have no desire to get mixed up in a company that has poor reviews from their employees and political drama within the management. Seems that they might want to do a 180 and change the outlook for the company and also find ways to limit their employees from being yelled at and harassed my their managers.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were the normal ones, what did you do at this company, what were you main tasks, do you have a criminal record, are you in college, how soon will you graduate, things like that. The online test involved typing written sentences and then listening to another set of sentences out loud and having to type them. Multi tasking where you had to click same or different for sets of numbers while answering customer service calls and assigning them to customer service reps. Large section of questions where you agree or disagree on things like...I get mad at my coworkers if they suggest changes...agree or disagree. Was not hard at all but severely dumb if you ask me. These tests need to be job based like what are Journal Entries, what are Pivot Tables, things like that.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties in April 2014.

Interview

I interviewed for two different positions with this company. It seems like a decent enough company to work for but, I did not receive a job offer. Or at least I don't think I did!!! I actually never heard back for anybody at this company after I interviewed. I did not hear from the hiring managers or the recruiter. I attempted to reach the recruiter by both phone and email and those attempts were also not returned.

Interview Questions

• What if you were using data that turned out to be faulty? What would you do?   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valley View, OH

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Valley View, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was about several behavioral questions. The QC team is quite new, so many questions about how to deal with different opinions from old employees when you try to push new procedures.

Interview Questions

• If there is an opportunity from relatively larger company, how do you choose. Be honest.   1 Answer