Safeguard Properties Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.4

CAR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Richardson, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Not much for me to contribute. I had obtained the job thru employment agency. I'd interviewed with the agency, I'd received offer thru agency. I was six words short, now I'm four words over.

Interview Questions

• Good questions from agency, not sure from Safeguard   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Three interviews. It went like this: I applied online (Indeed.com) and received a phone call from HR within a week. First interview was over the phone, straight forward, basically an initial screen, scheduled an in-person interview at their company headquarters. Got invited back to meet C-level management same day.

Interview Questions

• Every man in a village of 100 married couples has cheated on his wife. Every wife in the village instantly knows when a man other than her husband has cheated, but does not know when her own husband has. The village has a law that does not allow for adultery. Any wife who can prove that her husband is unfaithful must kill him that very day. The women of the village would never disobey this law. One day, the queen of the village visits and announces that at least one husband has been unfaithful. What happens?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Depends. I was able to negotiate, I also have a degree, experience, and this was a salaried position. From what I understand not all positions are negotiable.

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley View, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Valley View, OH).

Interview

simple, straight forward... entirely behavorial interview, no case questions

Negotiation

I simply stated what my salary would be.

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valley View, OH

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Valley View, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was about several behavioral questions. The QC team is quite new, so many questions about how to deal with different opinions from old employees when you try to push new procedures.

Interview Questions

• If there is an opportunity from relatively larger company, how do you choose. Be honest.   1 Answer

REO SPECIALIST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley View, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Valley View, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

Long process. you interview twice with different people and you have to interview like you are new to move up in the company. They will hire outsiders to do the job with more money before promoting you.

Interview Questions

• They don't ask a lot of questions. They go off of the test that you have to complete. They are looking more for your personality than if you are actually qualified to do the job.   Answer Question

Inspections Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley View, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Valley View, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview process what pretty normal. My first interview was with the Manager of the department, she seems a little rushed but asked many of the normal questions. Experience, why you want the job, do you have questions about the position( thought I didn't know what I was going to do) how you deal with a difficult caller, etc.!

Customer Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley View, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Valley View, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

They did the first interview through a temp service. The second was at the company site. I'm not sure how many people they interviewed at the company that day, but there were definitely people before me and after me. I only had to speak with one person who worked in HR. I got the same old HR-based questions that deal with customer service. They wanna make sure you're not gonna shoot up the place, right? Then we got into more specific details about my previous employment and how I would fit in the position I was interviewing for. Lasted a little over a half-hour. The entire process took about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had to interact with a disgruntled coworker and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley View, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Valley View, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

Very detailed description of the company, industry, performance expectations, culture and expected personal contribution. Very positive attitude and drive displayed by the interviewer. My questions were answered completely and I was encouraged to candidly ask more to fully understand what the environment was like and if it was conducive to my management style. I left the interview excited about the opportunity and the chance to work for such a dynamic person.

Car Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley View, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Valley View, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

Sent resume took test and then was interviewed by 3 managers. I was then contacted by recruiting to interview with the VP for the final interview. Then about a week later I was contacted with an offer from HR.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard background questions and past employment questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for a higher rate but was told final and first offer

Property Preservation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Mentor, OH) in August 2012.

Interview

You complete your application online. Once that is reviewed they conduct a brief phone interview. After the phone interview they will e-mail you a general 'test' to complete. After they have reviewed your phone interview and test results they will set up a face to face interview. Some departments require multiple interviews, I only had one and I knew later the same day that I had the position.