Safeguard Properties Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Mentor, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Application online, then there was an online assessment, pretty basic multitasking, you will then set up phone interview with HR, basic stuff about your previous jobs, customer service based. Last about half hour to 45 minutes. Then you get a face to face interview with your direct manager.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to switch jobs, why this jobs, tell me a little bit about you   1 Answer

Loss Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties.

Interview

It was pretty easy and laid back , didn't feel awkward or uncomfortable the interview questions were pretty straight forward and my interviewer was down to earth and made jokes throughout the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst thing you had to overcome at your previous employer and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

REO SPECIALIST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley View, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Valley View, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

Long process. you interview twice with different people and you have to interview like you are new to move up in the company. They will hire outsiders to do the job with more money before promoting you.

Interview Questions

• They don't ask a lot of questions. They go off of the test that you have to complete. They are looking more for your personality than if you are actually qualified to do the job.   Answer Question

Inspections Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley View, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Valley View, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview process what pretty normal. My first interview was with the Manager of the department, she seems a little rushed but asked many of the normal questions. Experience, why you want the job, do you have questions about the position( thought I didn't know what I was going to do) how you deal with a difficult caller, etc.!

Customer Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley View, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Valley View, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

They did the first interview through a temp service. The second was at the company site. I'm not sure how many people they interviewed at the company that day, but there were definitely people before me and after me. I only had to speak with one person who worked in HR. I got the same old HR-based questions that deal with customer service. They wanna make sure you're not gonna shoot up the place, right? Then we got into more specific details about my previous employment and how I would fit in the position I was interviewing for. Lasted a little over a half-hour. The entire process took about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had to interact with a disgruntled coworker and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley View, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Valley View, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

Very detailed description of the company, industry, performance expectations, culture and expected personal contribution. Very positive attitude and drive displayed by the interviewer. My questions were answered completely and I was encouraged to candidly ask more to fully understand what the environment was like and if it was conducive to my management style. I left the interview excited about the opportunity and the chance to work for such a dynamic person.

Lead Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties in August 2015.

Interview

Made small talk and some indepth technology conversations. Met with several people. At one point they were texting during the interview. Rude. Also, they never bothered getting back to my recruiter.

Car Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley View, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Valley View, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

Sent resume took test and then was interviewed by 3 managers. I was then contacted by recruiting to interview with the VP for the final interview. Then about a week later I was contacted with an offer from HR.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard background questions and past employment questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for a higher rate but was told final and first offer

Inspections Biller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Brooklyn Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

After submitting a resume and filling out an application, you're given a phone interview. If this phone interview goes well you are then instructed to a website to test your typing and multitasking skills. If you meet the basic requirements for the job you are then brought in for an in person interview or a final phone interview if you are not able to come into the office.

Interview Questions

• There actually weren't any many hard questions. It was a lot of talking about my most recent work history and confirming that I was aware of what the job entailed. It was a very easy interview.   Answer Question

Property Preservation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Safeguard Properties (Mentor, OH) in August 2012.

Interview

You complete your application online. Once that is reviewed they conduct a brief phone interview. After the phone interview they will e-mail you a general 'test' to complete. After they have reviewed your phone interview and test results they will set up a face to face interview. Some departments require multiple interviews, I only had one and I knew later the same day that I had the position.