Safelite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safelite (Columbus, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

Easy process! Didn't ask for crazy amount of info like 16+ year work history like another position I was applying for. Great benefits after 30 days. HR representative was very nice. I countered for higher wage, than initial offer and salary was increased by 15.5%, more than I was expecting

Interview Questions

• Gave me screen shots of UI's and asked what testing would need to be performed on each user input field   1 Answer

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safelite (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

have not been through interview as of yet. HR was very polite and accepting that I was able to perform on the spot interview. Interview is scheduled for next week

Interview Questions

• Can you take an on spot interview?   1 Answer

Repair Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safelite.

Interview

I applied online after meeting the manage in the store. Took maybe a week or two. There was no interview, more like a friendly chat about the job. I was basically hired instantly, with very little fuss.

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safelite (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Took only about one hour and got the job right after. Had to show up business formal and talk to two different supervisors. Since I was bilingual I had to take a Spanish test to test my proficiency.

Special Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safelite (Rio Rancho, NM) in May 2017.

Interview

You get time after arriving to review some scripting and information about the company and sales techniques. Once you get called back, you take an easy computer quiz and proceed with a face to face mock call. Kind of nerve wracking but they're mostly looking at how you carry yourself.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to come up with a sales pitch for wiper blades based on the information they provided me before the interview.   Answer Question

Scheduling Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Safelite (Chandler, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

First I applied online then the next day received a phone call inviting me to their job fair and to pre register online before attending. Once there I did brief computer assessment that consisted of a mock phone call giving customer details and how quickly and accurately I could type into their system, after that read script with manager and asked to sell them wipers

Interview Questions

• What was a time you got feedback from a manager you disagreed with?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Safelite in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screening first with simple questions by an employee and personal interview at the company. Mostly technical questions on phone. The process takes more than 3 weeks.
    After that offer letter is sent. You have to either accept of reject the offer

Job Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Safelite (Chandler, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Phase 1 was by phone asking if I was willing to work partial weekends and submit to a drug test. Answered yes to both and was moved to Phase 2.
    Phase 2 was a questions on the computer dealing with different customer situations. Read them carefully. Passed so I moved to a face to face HR rep.
    Phase 3 was a face to face with HR rep.
    Phase 4 (the finale phase) was 2 role plays. 5 people were on Skype. Two were face to face.

Interview Questions

• Phase 2 with HR rep
      What does a teamwork look like?
      How have you developed employees?

Phase 3 with HR rep
      What budgets have your done?
      How have you increased customer rankings? Was the increase?
      How many employees have you managed?
      What was the most difficult customer you have worked with? What was the outcome?
      Why hire you?

Phase 4
      You have an employee who is excellent but wants to leave. What do you do?

An employee is always late but just by a few minutes and the production is diminishing. What is your plan?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safelite (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a very easy process. The interview was around 40 minutes tops. Not as hard as most people make it out to be. The key of the interview is to be prepared to role play for them to determine if you are a good fit.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself thriving in our company?   2 Answers

District Manager Multi Unit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Safelite (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

After I applied online through the company website I received an email from one of their HR specialists. She asked me if I was available for a phone interview, and gave me two choices. I selected a time and asked her by reply email if she would be calling me on my cell. I never received a reply email. When the actual interview time rolled around, I was contacted, and never heard from them again. This is a really strange way to make a good impression on job candidates! Needless to say I won't be bothering to pursue any career with this company.