Safelite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 19, 2017

2.2

Job Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Safelite (Chandler, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Phase 1 was by phone asking if I was willing to work partial weekends and submit to a drug test. Answered yes to both and was moved to Phase 2.
    Phase 2 was a questions on the computer dealing with different customer situations. Read them carefully. Passed so I moved to a face to face HR rep.
    Phase 3 was a face to face with HR rep.
    Phase 4 (the finale phase) was 2 role plays. 5 people were on Skype. Two were face to face.

Interview Questions

• Phase 2 with HR rep
      What does a teamwork look like?
      How have you developed employees?

Phase 3 with HR rep
      What budgets have your done?
      How have you increased customer rankings? Was the increase?
      How many employees have you managed?
      What was the most difficult customer you have worked with? What was the outcome?
      Why hire you?

Phase 4
      You have an employee who is excellent but wants to leave. What do you do?

An employee is always late but just by a few minutes and the production is diminishing. What is your plan?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safelite (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a very easy process. The interview was around 40 minutes tops. Not as hard as most people make it out to be. The key of the interview is to be prepared to role play for them to determine if you are a good fit.

District Manager Multi Unit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Safelite (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

After I applied online through the company website I received an email from one of their HR specialists. She asked me if I was available for a phone interview, and gave me two choices. I selected a time and asked her by reply email if she would be calling me on my cell. I never received a reply email. When the actual interview time rolled around, I was contacted, and never heard from them again. This is a really strange way to make a good impression on job candidates! Needless to say I won't be bothering to pursue any career with this company.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safelite (Dublin, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

There were two tests on the computer, & a test role playing a phone call with interviewer. Also, 3-4 interview questions. After that, I was hired pending drug and background check results, & got to pick my schedule.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is an acceptable number of days to miss work in a year? (Hint: this company is big on perfect attendance)   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Safelite (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

informal and conversational interview after a practical assessment of computer and phone skills,the interviewer was very honest with me and made the interview a pleasant experience. I went in to an office alone and did the practical portion, then we went through a script and did a mock phone call with a customer.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to show how I would try to get a caller to buy wiper blades.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Safelite (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

I Applied online on company website, then received a call within the first week, I had my face to face interview and was offered and accepted the position same day

Interview Questions

Safelite Response

Aug 29, 2016 – PR Manager

Welcome to Safelite! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!

Human Resources Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Safelite (Dublin, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiting company and received a call a few days later from a Safelite staff member. I had a phone interview the same day and I passed the interview. I was invited to come into the Dublin office for a face-to-face interview. I had an interview with two hiring managers and few days later. I asked a lot of questions, wore my best suit, smiled and even sent a thank you letter after the interview. A week flew by and I didn't hear anything. I contacted the recruiting company and the recruiter said Safelite chose someone who is a better fit. I contacted Safelite and they never responded.

Interview Questions

Safelite Response

Aug 29, 2016 – PR Manager

I’m sorry to hear you had a negative experience. We take our workplace to heart and will use your input to make it better.

Customer Care Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Safelite (Westerville, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted within a week. Once schedule I met with 1 manager/job coach. She first had me take an online assessment and then answered a few questions. I was given an offer on the spot and given job details to start training within about 10 days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How many times a year is it acceptable to call off?   1 Answer

Building Various Pallets, Cleaning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Braselton, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Safelite (Braselton, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Brief survey taken at company, tour, talk to employees. Fill out application at temp service, watch film on safety. The company depends on you to show up for work everyday and if you decide not to continue work there please give a two weeks notice.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you think you can handle the heat and the expectations of the job {quota.? Are you afraid of heights? Do you have dependable transportation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Getting married time off.

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safelite (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

He asked about my qualifications and hired me on the spot. They do a reading test to make sure you read and understand spanish. There was a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience in customer service do you have?   Answer Question