Safestore Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Safestore

1 Interview Review

4.0

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safestore (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safestore (Charlton, South East London England). Found the job on Indeed, applied online and received an email back within that week telling me I was shortlisted for a telephone interview. At the beginning of the telephone interview the questions were simple like Why Safestore? What is good customer service? What do I know about them? What are my skills etc. But in the end the woman asked me situational questions which were really stupid and unuseful.
I was successful in the phone interview and was invited to the store. I was a little bit nervous but as I entered the store the atmosphere was irritating and it made me more nervous. I had to sit down and wait for the store manager about 15 mins. Although they said they would ask me general questions and I had to read their webpage thorougly to collect as much information as I can, the manager didn't ask me any general questions, I didn't have to talk about myself, nothing. He just gave me stupid situational exercises. I felt there inconvenient and they were unfriendly. I couldn't wait to leave the place and fortunately, I didn't get to job.

Interview Questions