Safestore Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Safestore Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Safestore

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barking, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safestore (Barking, London, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

Began with a telephone interview with the recruitment team. Lady I spoke to was lovely, ask questions about why I wanted to join safestore, what I know about them, why should I be an addition to the team.

Day after, I recieved the face to face interview where I met with the regional manager and a store manager. Went through a bit about myself, explained the role that I was applying for.

Started off with going with my CV, asking questions on what I did, why I left etc. Then moved on to some situational questions, what I would of done in a particular circumstance. There was a quick role play where they gave me a peice of paper with a quote it, and another piece of paper with some telephone prompts. The regional manager played the customer and you are basically phoning them to follow up on the quote. You have to use what you learnt about the company in terms of offers and benefits as if it was a real quoation.

Was given some feedback and was told they would be making a decision at the end of that day.

Next day I got a call with the job offer.

Interview Questions

• What makes good customer service.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Safestore

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ipswich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safestore (Ipswich, England (UK)).

Interview

Interview with store manager and recruitment officer. Comfortable interview, very relaxed. Then had a second interview with regional manager but this was more of a meet and greet. Felt very welcomed.

Interview Questions