Safety-Kleen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Safety-Kleen Interview Questions

Interviews at Safety-Kleen

2.6

Branch General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safety-Kleen.

Interview

Initial interview was by phone, followed by on-line assessment tests. Nothing difficult or unexpected. Personal interview was held 2 weeks later by District Manager. Again, nothing unexpected, but he did ask open ended questions to set up a narrative response; ie. Tell me about a time you had to counsel an employee.
    He suggested I would be contacted within a couple of weeks after the interview for a second interview with a Regional Manager. Three weeks past and I finally called him and left a message. I received no response to that call. A week later I called him again and got him on the phone. His response was, "Didn't somebody call you?!". He then informed me they went with an internal candidate.

Branch General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safety-Kleen (South Bend, IN) in October 2010.

Interview

Interviewed for a route driver position. Learned the business and moved into sales after 3 years. A year later I moved into the customer service position. A year after that I was promoted to Branch General Manager. Before being promoted to service manager & general manager I completed an online assessment after which the results were used to make sure I was a good match for the position based on the company expectations.

Interview Questions

• What are your future plans with this company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was a current employee when I was offered the general manager position so the negotiation process was basically me selling myself to the area manager.

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Safety-Kleen (Richardson, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy they only asked customer service questions or how would you handle certain situations mostly the questions were behavioral questions in most of the questions you're able to answer nothing too hard

Interview Questions

• How will you handle irate customer. Questions are really easy to answer nothing hard   2 Answers

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safety-Kleen in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview and than I met with nthe Regional Manager for 2 hours, it was a very pleasant interview and he said he would call me on Wed. he never called, very unprofessional.

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Safety-Kleen (Plano, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process starts with a phone call from internal corporate recruiter. Then there is a several week delay and then recruiter call and requested on line test for IQ, Skills and personality. After another 2 to 3 week delay there was a call to schedule a face to face interview.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safety-Kleen (Richardson, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process was short and sweet there where three people inside the interview to of the area managers and one actual pricing analyst they were all knowledgeable and easy to talk too.

Interview Questions

• The wanted to know what kind of projects i worked in college that would help with the position .   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safety-Kleen (Plano, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Spoke with someone from HR and they potential boss. Nothing difficult. At the time I was hired, SK had just gone thru bankruptcy and it was a little scary, but they brought things back to life. Several years later, Clean Harbors bought them out and it has gone downhill.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made me an offer. I told them I needed 5K more and they paid it.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safety-Kleen (Plano, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

I was given the standard behavioral interview. I was brought into a room with two employees who were told to interview me because the Manager I was to interview with wasn't feeling well. I could tell they were not prepared to interview me .

Interview Questions

• Do you know what v-lookup is in Excel?   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Safety-Kleen (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

Online application taken, received call for interview and at interview hired on the spot and given compensationand benefits information.....driving test taken and drug screening......met management team and toured work environment. Traveled to corporate office for training and orientation...received company identification and personal uniform and badges. Started driving when trucks assigned and dispatched from transportation department accordingly.

Interview Questions

• Since I had no tanker driving experience was a task to show confidence in driving fluid trailers.   Answer Question

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safety-Kleen (Morrow, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I met with 2 gentlemen who asked various questions about my periods job and how they related to this position. I gave relavevent answers how I provided superior service in the best possible time frame, without compromising safety