Safety-Kleen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.7

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safety-Kleen (Morrow, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I met with 2 gentlemen who asked various questions about my periods job and how they related to this position. I gave relavevent answers how I provided superior service in the best possible time frame, without compromising safety

Central Routing Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safety-Kleen (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face interview, asked about transportation and routing experience. Then called back to set up face to face interview. Waiting a few days, after 2nd interview and got a call back with an offer

Interview Questions

• How knowledgeable are you in transportaion?   1 Answer

National Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Safety-Kleen (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The application was fairly easy for an online application and didn't take very long to complete. I received a call a few days later to set up an interview. The interview was painless and only lasted about 15 minutes. The interviewer was very nice and to the point. There was no type of testing required.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer was mostly interested in my Excel experience, hours I could work and whether I was a self starter.   Answer Question

Branch General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safety-Kleen.

Interview

Initial interview was by phone, followed by on-line assessment tests. Nothing difficult or unexpected. Personal interview was held 2 weeks later by District Manager. Again, nothing unexpected, but he did ask open ended questions to set up a narrative response; ie. Tell me about a time you had to counsel an employee.
    He suggested I would be contacted within a couple of weeks after the interview for a second interview with a Regional Manager. Three weeks past and I finally called him and left a message. I received no response to that call. A week later I called him again and got him on the phone. His response was, "Didn't somebody call you?!". He then informed me they went with an internal candidate.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disagreement between employees?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safety-Kleen (Plano, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

I was given the standard behavioral interview. I was brought into a room with two employees who were told to interview me because the Manager I was to interview with wasn't feeling well. I could tell they were not prepared to interview me .

Interview Questions

• Do you know what v-lookup is in Excel?   1 Answer

Interview

I started as an intern and was eventually brought on full time upon complete of my degree.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any tough interview question, just straight forward common application questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Safety-Kleen in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, face to face with Area Sales Manager. The process is quite lengthy. Initial training is two weeks at one of the training centers that will require travel.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safety-Kleen.

Interview

Career Builder, Company website or local ad. Take online pre-employment tests. Local, in person interview with follow up interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you tell a customer if they ask a question about EPA regulation that you aren't sure of answer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not a lot of negotiation.

Market Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Brookfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Safety-Kleen (West Brookfield, MA).

Interview

Long process. Took over 3 months and 6 meetings. CRM is very important to them. Wanted to know past sales goals.

Interview Questions

• Role playing a sales opportunity   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safety-Kleen in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview and than I met with nthe Regional Manager for 2 hours, it was a very pleasant interview and he said he would call me on Wed. he never called, very unprofessional.