Safeway Interview Questions in Burlingame, CA | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Safeway (Burlingame, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Got a call the day before for an interview. My caller ID said Private Name and Private Number which I don't normally pick up. So beware. I went to the interview at the district office. It took about 30 minutes. She told the list of open jobs and asked what I was interested in and my availability. Offered me a job and gave me a drug test the same day. Have to go in tomorrow for paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider good customer service?   Answer Question
    • If I asked your last supervisor what your performance was like how would they describe it?   Answer Question
    • Describe 3 items a customer would buy along with a cake.   Answer Question

Warehouse Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Safeway (Burlingame, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Didn't have one when I got the job, I had to prove my self I could do the job and I did, but this position also require to a janitor, a lot more stuff that are not in your job description! But a job is job and you have to do it.