Safeway Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Safeway Insurance

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safeway Insurance (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

very easy, basic questions, not much pressure, asked basic interview questions by the head of claims and assistant head of claims. A bit of a lax environment and not much of a professional environment which has pros and cons, I got hit on a lot.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of non related work questions, they wanted to know more about me as a person.In my opinion it is a good work, life balance, Kids are welcome at the office if they are sick, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

not able to negotiate

Claim Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Safeway Insurance in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process started with a call from the receptionist to set up the interview. The interview itself was with the Claims Manager, Assistant Claims Manager, and the two Claims Supervisors. It consisted of very practical claims-related questions, rather than the ridiculous "behavioral interview' questions. There were questions regarding comparative liability, claim valuation, and time-management, mainly intended to determine if you would be a good fit.

Negotiation

Negotiation was very limited, in terms of both money and time off. As a small corporate environment, everything is pretty set in stone.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safeway Insurance in March 2012.

Interview

Tough with lots of questions about how you handle claims and/or situations. They ask you liability and value on injury claims. Interviewed by two supervisors. Craig led and Julie didn't ask may questions

Interview Questions

• Lots of situational and how you manage your day   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Safeway Insurance in March 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with the manager and supervisor for about 30 minutes or so. I was asked questions about bodily injury claim handling and property damage knowledge. I was also asked some medical terminology questions specifically about soft tissue injuries.