Safilo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Safilo Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Safilo

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Padova (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safilo (Padova (Italy)) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview based on situational questions most of all. The interview was conducted by a manager and by an external HR associate. It's important to go there very prepared and aware of your skills, being able to relate them to when and how you acquired them

Interview Questions

• Tell me about that time when you had to solve a difficult problem   Answer Question
    • Tell me about that time when listening was important   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you see revenues going down?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Padova (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Safilo (Padova (Italy)) in June 2013.

Interview

First selection through external agency, which selected 3 candidate sto propose to company, then internal HR to know me and same day with CIO and HR together. then global CFO and finally CEO, basically 4 interviews

Interview Questions

• Past experiences in similar job   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safilo.

Interview

I planned ahead and brought a business plan to interview, I spoke from a business owners' point-of-view, I dressed the part, and thought of myself already in the job before I walked in to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Would I consider a different brand in leu of the one for which I was interviewing?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Firm, I held my ground for what I was worth and got it.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Safilo (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

approached by recruiter about position, who only had a 3 bullet point (vague) description of the role. HR never sent a formal (written) description, in spite of multiple requests.

The interview was with several people, 1 of which will be your direct manager, others you may hardly ever speak to after hired. Everyone with enough interview experience will notice the place's dysfunction just by speaking the with HR team.

Interview Questions

• past experience and how it's relevant to the role you're applying for   Answer Question

Stock Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Safilo (Johannesburg (South Africa)).

Interview

had two interviews, both very pleasant. first one +-40 minutes, second one two hours. no difficult questions, just straight forward normal questions. received the contract in about two weeks time since initial interview.

Interview Questions

• had no difficult questions, just the normal questions with follow up questions on my responses.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none, its a temporary position for six months, then I will get permanently employed.
    however they did offer me more than they said they would during the interview, even without me asking.

Ir Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safilo in November 2010.

Interview

really busy and looking for a more senior