Safra Singapore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Safra Singapore

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Safra Singapore

Assistant Finance Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Safra Singapore in April 2016.

Interview

Waited an hour or so for my interview. Manager didn't even apologise for being late. The interview consists of finance manager and hr. It was a short 15 mins process. Seems like they didn't know what to ask. The whole time I was introducing myself and elaborating my past jobs experiences. I just kept going on and on that I think I talked more than the 2 of them. They don't seem professional at all.

Interview Questions

• Would I be interested to take on junior role instead?   1 Answer

It was a morning interview. I witnessed their staff arriving at work as late as 10am. After that, everyone was busy rushing to toilet and pantry after putting their bags on their desk. They even had time to go get their breakfast and also for smoking breaks. Don't seem professional at all

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safra Singapore.

Interview

HR responded to my application after 2 weeks. I was told to attend the interview at 11am. I waited for nearly an hour without an apology from the hiring manager nor the Human resources. The whole interview lasted barely 15mins .

Service Training Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Safra Singapore in July 2015.

Interview

During the final round, the interviewers made the candidate wait for more than 30 mins (without apology) and asked very superficial questions for 17 mins. Then the deputy CEO (corporate service) announced the interview is done.

They were inconsistent on job expectations and did not respect candidate's time at all.

Totally glad I will NOT be working for such a toxic organization with total disrespect for employees!

Interview Questions

• Are u willing to work over weekends?   1 Answer