Safway Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Safway Group Interview Questions

1.6

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Safway Group in July 2016.

Interview

Hired through a Recruiter. It was a very pleasant process. Met with a higher-up and the general manager. Very laid back interview process and very engaging. I'd say it's definitely one of the better interview chains I've been through.

Interview Questions

• 1. What's the most important aspect of sales?
      2. Tell me about a time when you had to influence a higher-up to do something a better way?   1 Answer

Accounting Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Porte, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Safway Group (La Porte, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Met with the Office Manager for about an 11/2 and we discussed what was currently going wrong within the department and how I could assist with changing that and assisting with the changes that needed to be made to make the work environment better and more efficient all areas

Interview Questions

• we talked about all the years of experience that I had   1 Answer

Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safway Group (Tulsa, OK) in June 2015.

Interview

very easy, basic employment history and drug screen. I applied at a time when they were short handed, so i pretty much had the job in the bag. there was not much of an overview of myself and skills.

Interview Questions

• Are you currently taking any perscribed drugs, are you willing to travel?   1 Answer

Location Mamanger Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Safway Group in October 2012.

Interview

Pretty easy with regional manager. It was a quick sit down with a couple of follow up calls with the recruiter. The first offer was too low, but they didn't haggle on my follow up offer. Within a month I was at the office starting my new job.

Interview Questions

• Basic stuff about experience and drive.   1 Answer

Administrative Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Safway Group (Charlotte, NC) in July 2012.

Interview

Very Easy. Applied online called the office for a follow up on application. was told to come in for an interview that week. was offered the job that day. Laid back not a lot of question. Basically asked about experience and background.