Safway Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 15, 2016

1.5

Office Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Safway Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Basic interview questions. Very laid back yet good questions asked. The interview also contained basic interview questions such as experience in the field. The manager is extremely nice and doesn't make the interview too difficult but enough to properly prepare you for the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Safway Group in July 2016.

Interview

Hired through a Recruiter. It was a very pleasant process. Met with a higher-up and the general manager. Very laid back interview process and very engaging. I'd say it's definitely one of the better interview chains I've been through.

Interview Questions

• 1. What's the most important aspect of sales?
      2. Tell me about a time when you had to influence a higher-up to do something a better way?
      1 Answer

Accounting Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Porte, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Safway Group (La Porte, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Met with the Office Manager for about an 11/2 and we discussed what was currently going wrong within the department and how I could assist with changing that and assisting with the changes that needed to be made to make the work environment better and more efficient all areas

Interview Questions

• we talked about all the years of experience that I had   1 Answer

Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safway Group (Tulsa, OK) in June 2015.

Interview

very easy, basic employment history and drug screen. I applied at a time when they were short handed, so i pretty much had the job in the bag. there was not much of an overview of myself and skills.

Interview Questions

• Are you currently taking any perscribed drugs, are you willing to travel?   1 Answer

Location Mamanger Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Safway Group in October 2012.

Interview

Pretty easy with regional manager. It was a quick sit down with a couple of follow up calls with the recruiter. The first offer was too low, but they didn't haggle on my follow up offer. Within a month I was at the office starting my new job.

Interview Questions

• Basic stuff about experience and drive.   1 Answer

Administrative Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Safway Group (Charlotte, NC) in July 2012.

Interview

Very Easy. Applied online called the office for a follow up on application. was told to come in for an interview that week. was offered the job that day. Laid back not a lot of question. Basically asked about experience and background.