Sagacious Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sagacious Consultants Interview Questions

2.0

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sagacious Consultants.

Interview

Conversations with employees were engaging, but the paperwork and forms were redundant. I experienced two conversations, then had to manually enter all of my resume information into an online profile, and had to manually input my work, education, and address history again for the background check. Responses from HR and management were consistent to my questions and it is clear that they highly value work-life balance.

Operational Leadership Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sagacious Consultants (San Francisco, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me for a leadership position at Sagacious Consulting, and we set up a phone interview. The first phone interview was about an hour, and the interviewer was about 5-10 minutes late to the interview. When she asked questions to better understand my background, experience, etc, I felt like she was rushing through the questions. When I would answer, she would ask a question that was unrelated to my answer, which gave off the perception she was just running down a list without trying to better understand the interviewee. Almost immediately after the questions she scheduled a next round interview, which was a phone interview with her boss. When I interviewed with him he also gave off the same impression of running down a list without making it more of a conversation around experience and qualifications. The interview was scheduled for an hour, however, he had to cut my interview 15 minutes short because he had another meeting to attend. I was not done asking my questions, and was put-off from the fact the recruiter double-booked our time slot.

As for the follow-up, I was told I would find out by latest EOD Monday. On Tuesday, I still have not received a response. I e-mailed the recruiter in which he mentioned I would find out the next day. I did not hear anything from him. Three weeks later I get an e-mail asking if I can interview with another consultant, during x,y,z times. Immediately, I turned down the interview process. I do not want to be part of an organization that does not respect my effort or time.

Business Development/Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sagacious Consultants.

Interview

Several Layers of phone interviews.Not a lot of hard hitting questions. All 3 interviewers are very good at friendly conversation. Mostly they wanted to know about your current accounts. They do this in order to go after them. If you are also at a Sagacious site they will do a lot to pull information to use it for their benefit.

It's a hard line to walk as you want to keep info to yourself but you need to give some trust/info while interviewing. The reason why I know is I gave 1 piece of info and the next day I knew the account manger had follow up at that site specifically regarding the info I gave. It was kind of pathetic to see Sagacious use this info or have to "fake" trying to hiring folks to get info on their current accounts and to scope out the competition beating them.

They also said they would give you accounts but never said specifically which accounts they would give you which is a dead giveaway that they do not have accounts to give away. I was approached by Sagacious and did not apply.

After going through the interviews it made me think less of Sagacious. I didn't really hold them in the same regards as some of the used car salesman staffing firms that use tactics that use people.

Interview Questions

• Mostly what accounts have you brought on-board your current company? How many people do you have at those accounts   2 Answers

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sagacious Consultants (Kansas City, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

I was engaged by a recruiter via Linkedin message discussing my qualifications and how they would benefit the Sagacious Consultants team. I spoke to the recruiter on a Tuesday, the VP of Operations on Wednesday, and the Director of Business Development on Thursday. Friday they requested my references, by Monday all references were checked, and I was told Tuesday that they would be extending an offer when the Director of Business Development returned from vacation; had he been in town, the entire process would have been within a week.

I was shocked at how quickly they moved, how easily they coordinated their schedules, and how seamless the whole process was! Not only were they very open about their culture, their focus, and what they deem the "Sagacious Advantage", they were very interested in my personality, in addition to my work ethic and experience.

Interview Questions

• All of the discussions during all interviews were regarding my background in Healthcare, Healthcare IT, and sales; regarding the sales process, I was asked what metrics I was required to meet in my past position, whether or not I had a quota, and how successful I was with those metrics. I was never asked anything regarding specific clients. When I had concerns about my non-compete being an issue they said they would review the contract; they responded that there was nothing in my contract that was out of the ordinary, and that they would not ask me to do or pursue anyone that would make me jeopardize that contract.   Answer Question

Operational Role Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sagacious Consultants.

Interview

2 phone interviews, 1 in person chat (if you are local to Kansas City). Very informal and conversational. No pressure. Interviewer really just tries to get you excited about the culture, benefits and growth of the company.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sagacious Consultants.

Interview

Received a LinkedIn message--personalized, not just a form letter with my name entered into it. Exchanged a few messages, and set up a phone interview with a recruiter. 30-45 minute call with the recruiter was informal, more to review my resume and give info on their company than anything.

45-60 min phone interview with president. Repeat process of the first, along with more details regarding job description, what I was looking for, expectations, etc.

Both phone calls were professional but informal. Many questions, but no pressure. Felt very much like a personality interview as much as a resume review.

Interview Questions

• None - really just a resume review, and personal conversation to ensure compatibility. If you have the skill set they need, can speak well and are friendly, it should be an easy interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

Willing to give more vacation for less pay, or vice versa. I did not choose to do so. Pay is good, and given that you work Mon-Thurs (with possible travel Sun night) there was no need to take extra vacation.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sagacious Consultants (Mumbai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

the process was 3 staged 1 wrttn test which consisted more of aptitude knowledge and maths
    then manager interview which was in details with lot of grilling questions and then director interview which was more a talk session discssing few cases and about the role i will be offered

Interview Questions

• How do you assess the stock market, Tell us about global economy, which stocks you would pick in the current market and why   1 Answer