Sage Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sage Account Manager Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

Fairly easy. Initial screening with recruiter over the phone. Then in-person interview with 2 managers. Final (approval) interview with Director.
The company is very diverse so skills are a big factor in decision making.

Interview Questions

• What experience do I bring?
    How comfortable am I talking with people on the phone?
    Tell me about how your previous job will assist with this job?
    How do you learn?
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sage

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sage.

Interview

Most interviews were over the phone

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sage (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

The whole interview process was Extremely Prompt and innovative. They are very straightforward on their wants and needs and what they require from you. Once they decided they wanted me they were aggressive in my interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

You will go through a series of interviews. The first will be via a recruiter, than move forward to hiring manager. Than possible director. You will have to do a backgroud check also.

Interview Questions

• The traditonal scenerios for customer and sales experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Started working through a temp agency. Then I applied for a job posting, and went through many interviews. It was a very thorough process. Very professional at all levels. I have great respect for the HR dept. and recruiters at Sage.

Negotiation

I don't remember.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

The process started with a phone interview with HR. That went really well and the HR rep was very personable. The one on one interview took place with the sales manager. I was left waiting as he conducted a meeting with his sales staff. It started off with small chit chat, but turned formal with every cliche interview question imaginable. It got to the point that I just wanted it to be over. Many of the questions were just so germaine and nonsense.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sage (Manchester, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Short, sweet and disorganised. After the interview, having prepared a presentation at 12 hours notice, there was no feed back and I had to chase the recruiting manager on 3 occasions to obtain the outcome!!

Interview Questions

• Would you be prepared to travel for the role?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Because I got a foot in the door through a recommendation, the hiring process was pretty easy. I had one interview and I was hired on the spot. I'm not sure how typical this would be. HR was very organized with follow up and set up.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself" is always important to answer well in a compelling way.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because I was happy with what I was offered. In hindsight, I could have negotiated for more, because they were clear that I was the right fit.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sage (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2009.

Interview

Internal promotion. The typical growth path is to go from taking orders and knowing promotions to sales.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with problems or issues?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary is standard. I could only negotiate to a level II (one up from level I) because I have 6 years at this company. Still, my new base of $52000 is better than what I was earning before. The new job also has over $25,000 in bonus.