Sage Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.4

Information Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sage (Richmond, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Extensive but very friendly. There were three rounds, that began with a recruiter and went through Management. The recruiter was extremely professional and kept in touch throughout the process. While I didn't accept the offer for purely financial reasons, I found them very professional and pleasant to deal with.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by recruiter for phone screening. I was given an onsite interview with two interviewers. Then there was a technical test (design a library in C# or C++). Finally there was a second interview with a manager.

Interview Questions

• questions about resume, lots of behavioral questions, one coding question ( write code that sums numbers in a string)   Answer Question

Software Developer Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

handing in resume and transcript in school job board, you will get an email when you are selected for an interview, 30mins long for the interview with Steve Smith, nice person

Customer Support Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sage (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was fair and easy. First thy gave a written test to solve which had topics like windows, servers, sql, accountings, etc. Then there was one on one interview with some hr personal. Now they have asked me to wait. They will review my interview and test, if I have passed then will get an offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• 5. What qualities do you want in a good manager?   1 Answer
    • 2.Describe step by step how you traveled to the company that morning.   Answer Question
    • 3. How would your previous employer describe you/ how would your friends describe you?   Answer Question
    • 4.important traits important for customer service.   1 Answer
    • 1.Describe your resume.   Answer Question

Software Automation Engineer Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was invited to an interview in 2015, the interview took an hour. First half an hour, the manager came and talked about the company and the team, then second half hour, a senior engineer asked some technical questions. The overall atmosphere was nice.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in February 2014.

Interview

Easy, interesting and interactive. Have your own questions to ask. Do job shadowing and make sure you understand in/out about the role and the team you will join upon having a successful hiring process.

Director Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Sage.

Interview

applied online, got to phone interview. This happened twice with three month interval: first got excluded for not knowing a specific software for marketing automation, Eloqua. The second time the job posting appeared, the Eloqua requirement had been dropped from an otherwise identical job posting. Second time got excluded for not having had direct management experience.

Computer Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage.

Interview

Friendly & pleasant experience

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Because I got a foot in the door through a recommendation, the hiring process was pretty easy. I had one interview and I was hired on the spot. I'm not sure how typical this would be. HR was very organized with follow up and set up.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself" is always important to answer well in a compelling way.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because I was happy with what I was offered. In hindsight, I could have negotiated for more, because they were clear that I was the right fit.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

- HR is a bit disorganized (I had flown into the city for the interview, which then was rescheduled so I had to incur costs to change flights).
    - Standard questions, they move at a decent pace

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated, however wasn't able to obtain the desired salary (my request was above the banding for the position)