Sage Customer Support Analyst I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sage Customer Support Analyst I Interview Questions

2.4

Customer Support Analyst I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sage in August 2015.

Interview

Interview process was through experis. Did an over the phone interview, and was offered and assessment opportunity, aftwr completing the assessment, the same day, I was offered an opportunity to Interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you dealt with a difficult situation? What was the result?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sage

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sage (McLean, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied through their recruiting website (the position was not published elsewhere that I saw)
    Initial contact was by email then a 5 min phone screening with HR, second step was an hour phone interview with my potential n+1 (who seemed to have the hiring decision directly which was nice!)
    3rd step was an hour long in person with my n+1 and met several future colleagues including my n+2(there was a very relaxed and friendly feel in the office from everyone, lots of warm smiles all around!) and was offered the job on the spot with almost 10% more salary than I asked for!

Interview Questions

• I am technically WAY overqualified for this position so it doesn't apply but I would say that it was unexpected to feel so at ease with everyone involved! :)   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy my future boss heard every assertation and agreed this is an expensive area to live

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

The process was very straight forward. I submitted an online application and resume. Within a few days I was contacted by a recruiter and scheduled an interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain in detail how to tie a shoe.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sage (Herndon, VA) in December 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers. I was asked about my experience with customer service and how I would handle certain situations. I was also asked some technical questions. The two managers took turns asking me questions. At the end of the interview I was asked if I had any questions as well. Overall it was a pleasant interview and gave the impression that I wouldn't mind reporting to the two individuals. They were easy-going and seemed to be nice people.

Interview Questions

• How do you find the IP Address of your computer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Beaverton, OR) in May 2009.

Interview

first interview will be with corporate HR as a screening
    Second will be on campus face to face with 2-3 managers asking a series of questions to rate your ability to troubleshoot and talk with customers
    typically an offer will follow a week or so later

Interview Questions

• How would you find out how many telephone poles are between Oregon and NY   2 Answers

Negotiation

Little to none

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sage (Saint Petersburg, FL) in February 2009.

Interview

Phone interview is the first step. This is with the recruiter at the company. Following that is an interview with the hiring manager and a few employees. The questions that are asked are designed to see what your problem solving and customer service skill level is. Positive energy is important. A background check is always performed prior to a job offer.

Customer Support Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sage (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was fair and easy. First thy gave a written test to solve which had topics like windows, servers, sql, accountings, etc. Then there was one on one interview with some hr personal. Now they have asked me to wait. They will review my interview and test, if I have passed then will get an offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• 5. What qualities do you want in a good manager?   1 Answer
    • 2.Describe step by step how you traveled to the company that morning.   Answer Question
    • 3. How would your previous employer describe you/ how would your friends describe you?   Answer Question
    • 4.important traits important for customer service.   1 Answer
    • 1.Describe your resume.   Answer Question