Sage IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sage IT Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sage IT

Desktop Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sage IT.

Interview

I was told by the person who worked with me that I supposed to get a phone interview from WIpro Corporation three times. Forthe phone interviews I was told a time interval where the call will be made (11 AM to 1PM). No one called for two interviews. Intially I was told the contract supposed to last initially 12 months long. Then when I talked to the Wipro Corporation manager I was told the job may only last four months. On August 4, after all this problems with communicating with Sage It Inc. I was told the client company supposed to get touch by Skype. Before that I was supposed to get a email from the client to confirm to Skype interview. I did not receive an email from the client. Needless to say the Skpe interview never too place. By the way, there was no apologies given for any of the phone interviews or Skype that was missed.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sage IT (Washington, DC) in June 2012.

Interview

The process entailed first a phone interview, that lasted about half an hour. I was interviewing for a java developer position with a few years experience under my belt. They asked me basic questions about the OOP aspects. So, in the next step I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. I was expecting some but not a lot of questions. The phone interview was quite thorough. However, the interview was completely caught me off guard. I was supposed to meet with the hiring manager, but instead I first met with his subordinates who all sorts of questions about different java classes and libraries. They were keen on using the thread library, which I hadn't done since I was mostly a front-end developer before.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions were about the thread class, which if I knew I was going to be tested on I would have reviewed. They also asked me to decipher there functions on the spot, which was different than any other interview I had been to.   1 Answer