Sage Intacct Corporate Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sage Intacct Corporate Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Sage Intacct

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (San Jose, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Multiple phone calls with cheerleader types. In person a few managers seemed skilled. One very arrogant. Another in over their head. Said the words but didn't make sense. I felt embarrassed. They talked about some big holes in the app. No plan to address them in next two years if ever. The answer was you need to find the right company and sell around them.

No one could say what it takes to get the job done. I don't think anyone I talked to had done it. Not able to tell me how they ramp new sales guys up. They have a loose plan of lots of fast hiring and seeing who sinks or swims. Offices were very bright green, and new. They'll probably go through their 80 mil funding pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to know? What size companies have you sold to? How many sales do you make in a year? Do you use Salesforce?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sage Intacct

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (San Jose, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

1.Applied thru Linked-In. 2. A few days later the Intacct Screener phoned. We chatted about an hour. Excellent questions and company knowledge. Outlined the interview process, focus, sales rep requirements & answered all my questions. Best screen ever. Set next step for Interview Coordinator to set call with hiring manager. 3. In person meet with hiring manager. Extremely experienced, excellent communicator. Straight forward honest respectful style. Next step set for Interview Coordinator to set in person meet. 5. Hiring manager in person mtg confirmed what we both suspected in the call. Next step set to meet with other mgmt team members. 6. Interview coordinator set meetings for the next two days to accommodate my schedule. 7. Met with CEO, VP Sales, VP Pro Serv., VP Sales Engring, Director Sales Enablement, Director Sales( peer of my hiring manager). Next step was next day decision. 8. Next day the Hiring manager phoned with thumbs up. Next step was was set for original screener to discuss offer and hire process. 9. Screener phoned to review offer & hire process. Step 10. I provided 2 references, filled out electronic application, was provided offer, completed background check. 10. Started the following Monday. Total time - 3 Weeks.

Interview Questions

• Can you sell more smaller deals in shorter time frame   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was the offer that was set for the role in the organization I was taking. We could negotiate start date.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (San Jose, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Multiple interviews which allowed for layering into what is needed for the role.. The key is to be yourself and know how you will add to the organization. Understand that you will need to hit the ground running, so be as informed as possible.

Interview Questions

• How well do you fit based on the requirements, what is it that you will bring to the table and how soon do you think you could be closing business?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward and worked with HR to make sure that my needs were met.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (San Jose, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Intacct does a very thorough interview process with each candidate meeting with ALL members of the management team (including the CEO) as well as an interview with one of the teammates they will be working with.

So, the process can be lengthy with up to 10 interviews over 2-3 days. They great part about this is that you get a great sense of the management team as well as the role each one of them and their groups play in making Intacct run.

At Intacct it seems they are very careful when interviewing to make sure they not only hire individuals who have the background but what I believe might be equally important is that they look for individuals with the personality to get along well with other employees and who are extremely focused on the success of the TEAM.

Interview Questions

• I hate to steal Rob's (CEO) thunder but his interview will test the curiosity and ability of the candidate to ask in depth questions. This interview will likely be toward the end of the process so the candidate should have some good knowledge of Intacct as well as some thought provoking quesitons to ask Rob.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Intacct is large enough so that most positions have set salary ranges and some very nice benefits.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (San Jose, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

The process was handled very professionally and ran smoothly. They were prepared, on-time, and completed the interviews in the time allocated. I felt that their questions were open and well thought out.

I met with a wide spectrum of employees from the CEO on down. I also met with an individual from the team that I would be working with.

Overall it was a relaxing yet thorough process.

Interview Questions

• I didn't get asked any unexpected questions and felt that they were more interested in getting to know me and how I would perform on the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very straightforward and they negotiated very fairly.

Corporate Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct.

Interview

The process was comprised of 3 separate interviews starting with an initial phone screening interview about my experience in sales and what I enjoy about sales specifically. Then followed by a 4 person interview process over a 3-4 hour period. This was follow up by another, final round interview with 3 VP level managers and the CEO.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage your time under moments of stress.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very happy with offering and did not feel need to negotiate.