Sage Intacct Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sage Intacct Interview Questions

Interviews at Sage Intacct

2.9

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct.

Interview

Recruiter messaged me on LinkedIn, said top earners easily clear $100K. Asked if I was interested. I said 'Yes.' I interviewed with a different recruiter over the phone for 30 minutes. Said recruiter decided whether I was a fit for Inbound (a bit more junior) or Outbound (a bit more badass). A week or two later I had three 30-minute interviews back-to-back-to-back with the Sales Development Managers (I received an email with homework prep the night before those interviews). Then I had a 30-minute interview with the Director of Sales a week or two later. The Sales Director was very specific in asking questions about my resume and gauging how my work experience would fit at this job.

Interview Questions

• What is the greatest sale you've ever made and why?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about our product   Answer Question
    • Was there a time where a potential customer went "dark" on you during the middle of the sales process? For example, he/she stopped answering your calls, stopped replying to emails? What happened and how did you handle this situation and attempt to turn it into a success?   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in sales, and why are you interested in Sage Intacct?   Answer Question
    • What would your current manager say is your greatest strength and weakness?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a coworker confiding to you a personal issue, or a work problem?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle sales in an environment where targeted leads and potential customers are no longer responding to calls and emails?   Answer Question
    • What is the sales process like in your current job? How do you make notes and update progress with leads?   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (San Jose, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

I had two phone screening interviews with recruiters, then finally an onsite interview. Two the interviews seemed like they didn't want to be there at all. They had no copy of my resume nor did they review my resume at all! I asked them several questions regarding the role, but in the end they had 0 questions for me. It seemed they already did not want to pick me for the position; waste of my time! One of the recruiters was very condescending; I said "The other hiring manager explained to me that there were 7 possible people you were going to hire." she responded sternly "we're always hiring." and of course I said "for this position." Very unfortunate that you treat applicants like this.

Interview Questions

• How well do you deal with rejection? If a prospect said no what would you do?   1 Answer

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (San Jose, CA) in November 2019.

Interview

I had a face to face with 3 key players on the team. each asked different questions pertaining to the role I applied for. They made me feel very comfortable out the gate.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of collecting on a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Long and grueling interview process . 3 hours long answering the same questions for 4 people. All interviewers seemed very distracted and disengaged. They were guiding your answers which felt strange kind of like an interrogation. This was the most drawn out interview I’ve ever been to. Seems like they knew who they were going to hire already and just going through the motions but in an indifferent way. I would recommend not getting invested in this place because one of the interviewers said they have a lot of turn around in the company. I felt like they thought they were doing me a favor by interviewing me and that left a bad feeling in my mouth. I also received incorrect emails from their recruiting company saying I had an on-site interview before my phone interview. Be weary.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (San Jose, CA) in October 2019.

Interview

My friend referred me for the position, then a recruiter got in contact with me about two days after I applied online. First was a Phone Screening, next was a Zoom conference call, and last was an in-person interview with two separate people. Each interview went very good, just asking questions about my personality as well as education and previous work experience. Everyone I interviewed with was extremely friendly and professional. I can truly say, I'm excited to work for Sage Intacct.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (San Jose, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

Call with a recruiter, followed by a phone screen, followed by an onsite interview.
    The onsite interview is a series of the typical Google-esque whiteboard interviews which have infected the industry. Not a good measurement of an engineer, in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Write a function which, given two trees, determines whether or not the second tree is a subtree of the first tree.   Answer Question
    • Given a 2 dimensional array of characters, determine the minimum number of groups of characters. A group is defined as a set of identical which are all adjacent (not diagonally).   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (San Jose, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

I had two phone calls with a nice woman in recuiting. She did a nice job of describing the opportunity and how it may or may not fit with my background. We discussed Sage Intacct, the people that I would be working with, and the culture of the organization. I felt like I had a good understanding of the role and the company by the time I was done. I then had an onsight interview day where I met with several of my potential colleagues to discuss the role and how it could add value to the company and the department. It included lunch and the ability to check out the office environment and culture. It was great!

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (San Jose, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

Very pleasant, great conversation. Very relaxed, offered water. The questions were strategic as opposed to skills or background based. I felt I got to know the interviewers well and their personalities. Overall a great experience.

Senior Manager, Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

Very straight forward. Reached out for initial position. Had phone interview with hiring manager. Subsequent interviews with related departments. Onsite for final. Everything was handled for me and all done flawlessly.

Interview Questions

• What would a sales presentation look like if you had to create one?   Answer Question

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (New York, NY) in August 2019.

Interview

I interviewed with Sage Intacct in July for one position. I interviewed with three managers, all very informative and outgoing. Intacct hired from within but did provide some very positive feedback. Then they reached out in August with another job position. I interviewed this time with two managers. They were very easy to talk with and were excellent at describing their team and the role responsibilities. They really motivated me during the interview process and I was eager to join the team. I enjoyed the questions they asked from "what is my most favorite feature" to "walk me through through background". All around great experience and can see why so many love to work at Sage Intacct.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe your experience with the software and strengths in any core modules?   Answer Question