Sage Intacct Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 172 of over 172 interviews

Employee Referral27%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Sage Intacct

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Sage Intacct

Interview

Extremely disorganized and confusing interview process. Hiring manager was 30 minutes late for first interview, 20 minutes late for second. Then handed off to another manager. Had to work through 2 projects with him. Then no word for 2 weeks, then 4 execs in one day. Second interviewer was rude; fired off 20 Questions in a fairly argumentative manner, leaving me no time for any questions. Then 2 weeks silence, I was told the recruiter had quit - after asking about the delay. and then a rejection form letter.... and I was an employee referral! After all that I wouldn’t have taken the job if offered. I hope they are better to their customers than candidates. Please remember: you want these people to work for you! Be kind. At least treat them with respect.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us why Sage and why Now?
    Answer Question

Sage Intacct

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct in Jul 2021

Interview

The initial interaction with the recruiter went great. I actually had skills that fit 3 roles they had so my resume would be going to 3 Hiring Managers. That's where it went bad, after weeks, no one got back to me. I finally got a hold of recruiter how informed me that the managers were concerned about some of my shorts stays at companies. I was laid off, or the company was shutting down. But I never got the chance to tell them that.

Sage Intacct

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct

Interview

Overall it was good. Recruiting, timely response, and feedback. Very friendly and easy environment. The interview panelist made you comfortable and it was good experience. Enjoyed the overall experience and would recommend to anyone. .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sage Intacct

Application

I interviewed at Sage Intacct

Interview

A recruiter approached me for this position. The first stage was general ML concepts that I passed. The second stage was general data structure and algorithm question that asked about Fibonacci, very easy again passed. The third stage site interview was about ML coding of a dataset in Jupyter notebook. It was easy. I got to the point that I got 90% Recall on the dataset. Then did not hear back any news from them for nearly two week and when inquiries they said they went with other candidates. It is very frustrating that they even did not let their site interview candidate know about the results.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Sage Intacct

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sage Intacct

Interview

Everyone was very nice, but the process was unorganized and included multiple last minute interview cancellations. I made it to the last round of interviews and received no response when I asked for feedback. Everyone I interviewed with was very courteous, but there seemed to be a disconnect between the people on the team and the recruiter. Not the end of the world, but Sage’s recruiting process felt very automated and impersonal when compared to every other company I’ve interviewed with. It’s strange because the interviews were great, so I feel like it’s more of a recruiting issue than the company wide culture.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (New York, NY)

Interview

Initial communication went well. We had 2 long and interesting interviews, but the positions were no longer open when I interviewed. In a matter of one week... I was told there were a few positions available in my initial interview, then 2 weeks later "they were already filled in a while back". Interesting. Communication after the second interview went downhill. I was disappointed in the lack of communication and honesty. It feels bad to have that image of a company you've had for years just broken down by a misunderstanding or whatever that was.

Interview Questions
  • To be fair, I felt that the interviews went really well, although the technical interview was a bit strange and too easy. Among the classic questions, I was given 2 screenshots of some logic exercises and had to give out the answers. Nobody I showed them to knew how to solve them and in the stressed moment of an interview its easy to freeze. But the technical interview is meant to establish your seniority, in one and a half hours...
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (Los Angeles, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Phone Interview I hope that you are doing well. You recently applied for our Financial/Business Intelligence Analyst - Intern position and I would like to speak with you further about this opportunity. I did want to note that we are ideally looking for a candidate that is located near or around the San Jose, CA area. Although we are currently working remotely, we are looking for a candidate to be local in the case we do return back to office in the summer. Would this role still be of interest?

Interview Questions
  • Self Introduction Why this position --Financial / Business Intelligence Analyst – Intern Why our company -- Sage Intacct Introduce the position and company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (San Jose, CA)

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn. Submitted resume and quickly followed by a call from a HR rep. Scheduled a call with hiring manager. Then in person interview by Dev, QA, and the hiring manager. Received written offer a few days after the interview. While discussing a start date and negotiating vacation time of about 3 weeks on the phone, the hiring manager shouted that "no body takes such a long vacation here." What a RED FLAG! Then by chance also noticed a NEGATIVE review written by a software developer was REMOVED after posted for only one day. So the company is very aggressive about maintaining a great online reputation and will go far to stamp out negative comments. Another BIG RED FLAG! So I declined the offer! Let's see if they will try to remove this feedback!

Interview Questions
  • The usual "tell me about yourself" question, followed by simple technical questions.
4 people found this interview helpful

Sage Intacct

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage Intacct in Jan 2021

Interview

After applying on their website, a recruiter reached out for a phone screening. A week later I interviewed with a hiring manager going over my resume and work history. He moved me on to a mock interview with him and a senior manager. At the end of the interview they told me I did great and would move me on to interview with an outbound manager and scheduled it on the spot. I reach out to the recruiter to confirm some information a few days before the interview to be told it needed to be rescheduled and that he would get back to me by a certain day. The time passes so I reach out for insight on the interview and tells me they're still looking for a good time for this week. Two days later I receive an automated rejection email. I reach out to the recruiter and both managers I interviewed with to thank them for their time and feedback and got no responses.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (San Jose, CA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Their first technical round was actually a system design question which had to be solved in mind only. Not standard interview and definitely not what I was expecting. The person interviewing was very friendly and respectful but in the end didn't pass this round.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 172 Interviews