Sage Intacct Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Sage Intacct Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2017

Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct.

Interview

The interview process was standard up until I was somewhat coldly given a "test" on the work I would be doing with limited instruction, from my possible future boss no less. Everyone seemed friendly and genuine enough otherwise.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sage Intacct.

Interview

I had an initial phone screening and then followed up promptly with a phone call with the hiring manager. Everyone was personable and very open and honest about the job and needs. They did a great job of scheduling my face to face interviews at convenient times and I met a lot of key people so I could get a sense of the company for myself as well. Overall, a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my knowledge of their business and industry. It wasn't as well known for me, so being able to express my knowledge was tough.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage Intacct.

Interview

Interview process was very swift and easy. Had a few phone interviews and one onsite interview. The offer came within two days of the onsite interview.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (San Jose, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I was screened a few days before with the manager where I was asked about my background and he was able to give me more of an insight to the position as well as the company. On the day of my onsite interview, I met with 3 individuals from the team which included my potential manager.

Senior Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (San Jose, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process started with a number of phone screenings with several managers within the department. After that, I was invited out to San Jose to interview with a cross section of current employees one on one and via teleconference over a 5 hour span. The cool part was interviewing with the CEO himself. If this happens, be prepared to ask insightful and intelligent questions. As well, I got to meet with people I would report to, work with and receive mentoring from. It was very thorough and they vet well. Shortly thereafter, I was asked to prepare a remote presentation for the role I was applying for, following certain guidelines I was provided. The presentation could not be more than 15 minutes in length. Afterwards, I received both positive and constructive feedback, which I felt was candid and offered something that I could grow from. Then there was a bit of a silent period, which I attributed to Intacct being acquired by Sage midstream. But I stayed persistent and made sure I was staying in close contact with those who I had met along the way. That paid off, as I was eventually offered and accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to a prospect question regarding a functional requirement you are not prepared to demonstrate?   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (San Jose, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter after applying online. The initial screen went well, and he recommended I have a call with the position's manager that was set up by the hiring manager. That went well and they decided to bring me on-site to meet with a handful of people 1-1 over a 4 hour span. They asked me to deliver an virtual presentation for several people on the other end. I got very positive remarks and praise from the team with zero negative feedback, so I assumed that I was high-up on the list to win the job. They then asked me to come back again for on-site interviews, which I thought was strange, since presentations have usually been the last step in my experience. So I go on-site for a few hours, again meeting 1-1 with individuals, and everything seems to be great. Then I never heard back from them. After 2 months, several hours interviewing on-site, time preparing for and delivering a presentation and then to cut off contact with a client is completely unacceptable and rude. I'd stay clear of starting the interview process with this company.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe integration capabilities to a non-technical user   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (San Jose, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward and professional interview process. One phone screen with a manager that lasted about 30 minutes, followed by three in-person interviews with management on-site. The next step was to interview with three more managers on-site, each interview lasting roughly around 30 minutes. Offer came a few days after the last round of interviews.
    The best advice when interviewing for this company, is to be down to earth and motivated. Intacct has a great group of people who work hard and jive really well together. They want to make sure that you fit in with the group and will keep the momentum going through hard work and dedication.

Project Manager Interview

Application

Interview

HR screening interview followed by 4 manager interviews by phone and 6 in person, one on one, at the home office in San Jose. Conducted over a several week time period. Each interview was 45 to 60 minutes in length.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to make a career change from CFO (customer) to consultant?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (New York, NY).

Interview

I received a phone call from recruiter in HR to schedule an interview to meet with billing specialist and AR manager. I went into a second round of interviews to meet with the CFO and finance manager.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Customer Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (San Jose, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview took approximately 5 hours with interviewing with different people in person and on the phone. Interviewing process started before Christmas. Once second interview was done, the offer came quickly.

Interview Questions

• General questions about past experience, points of view on different topics   Answer Question