Sage Intacct QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sage Intacct QA Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Sage Intacct

2.6

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sage Intacct.

Interview

My interview was a standard interview process with hiring manager screening phone call as a first step, followed by the sessions with team members. Very nice and friendly atmosphere and overall positive experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sage Intacct

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in November 2020.

Interview

I was reached out by their HR on LinkedIn.
    I had 6 total interviews,3 technical assessments

Pretty chaotic and meaningless process. About 300 applicants in LinkedIn.
    It took 3 weeks.

1.First professional interview with Automation QA took about 60 minutes using Coderpad ,talking about their product and QA process.
    2.If you pass, you will be invited to do virtual interview in Zoom with HR for about 90 min.
    3.Next interview with CTO. It took about 60 min. If you pass an interview with CTO, you will be required to do additional interview with Junior QA.
    Yes. In this order.
    4.Next interview with Junior QA - in Zoom - during the interview you will get a small and simple feature design (2 pages) in your email.
    You have only 10 min to read and understand the feature , then you need to provide to interviewer your QA strategy.
    This stage took about 60 min as well.
    5.Then you will get another call from HR that previous stage is failed, but they want to give you the last opportunity.
    6.The last professional interview took around 2 hours and you will meet all people you met before: Senior QA, CTO and Junior QA.
    I asked to show me their application, during this review I found a bug in their Production which they had no idea about.
    You will get very strange document prepared by unexperienced QA full of preventable design bugs and without any output criteria.
    You should decide for yourself what the requirements are and then build your test plan.
    7.The last stage is another exhausting HR interview for about 40 min.

After several days you will get a call from HR that you not qualified for the position, because you failed the last exam.

Interview Questions

• Find the issue in some Warning message and open well structure bug.   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct.

Interview

The interview took almost a month. Even after clearing all the rounds the company did not make an offer. Literally wasted a month for the recruitment process. Multiple telephonic and face to face interviews were conducted. The questions were straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Questions around automation strategy.   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

1. Excellent initial interview with HR, he knew his stuff and was very professional.
    2. Technical Phone Screen
    3. 2 Rounds of Technical interview onsite

Met 4 members of the team. Each asked a few technical, more of theoretical or kind off mugged interview questions.

Some of the Hiring managers was greatly average and lacked, very limited questioning.

Interview Questions

• How would handle a situation if you had a difficult member of your team working for you

More of a personal related questions   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

1. A telephonic Screening
    2. In next couple of days will called for in-person Interview
    3. Atleast we need to spend half a day if all rounds of interview goes well
    4. Probably will be called for Management Discussion another day depends on availability
    5. Discussion on the Figures

Interview Questions

• 1. More on Process
      2. On accounting if you are from the same Background
      3.Practices and Processes , how better you handles the situation   Answer Question