Sage Intacct QA Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Sage Intacct

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 4 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (United States)

Interview

My interview was a standard interview process with hiring manager screening phone call as a first step, followed by the sessions with team members. Very nice and friendly atmosphere and overall positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • Testing for multi-threaded race conditions
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (India)

Interview

The interview took almost a month. Even after clearing all the rounds the company did not make an offer. Literally wasted a month for the recruitment process. Multiple telephonic and face to face interviews were conducted. The questions were straightforward.

Interview Questions
  • Questions around automation strategy.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (Bangalore)

Interview

1. Excellent initial interview with HR, he knew his stuff and was very professional. 2. Technical Phone Screen 3. 2 Rounds of Technical interview onsite Met 4 members of the team. Each asked a few technical, more of theoretical or kind off mugged interview questions. Some of the Hiring managers was greatly average and lacked, very limited questioning.

Interview Questions
  • How would handle a situation if you had a difficult member of your team working for you More of a personal related questions
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (Bangalore)

Interview

1. A telephonic Screening 2. In next couple of days will called for in-person Interview 3. Atleast we need to spend half a day if all rounds of interview goes well 4. Probably will be called for Management Discussion another day depends on availability 5. Discussion on the Figures

Interview Questions
  • 1. More on Process 2. On accounting if you are from the same Background 3.Practices and Processes , how better you handles the situation