Sage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.7

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA).

Interview

Recruiter contacted me for a screening. Went to their location and they were having a massive hiring event after a massive layoff. (The reviews do not lie). There were over ten candidates there that say. Everyone was handed over to a "Hiring Manager" like a number being called on the deli department of a grocery store.
    Office is very pretty, but crowded, no one seemed to be having a good time or smiles anywhere. Very off putting.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sage (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was 3 parts with 6 interviewers. I am sure the format has change by now but the goal was to quiz candidate on explain the Sales Process with clear understanding

Interview Questions

• Could I please explain a Sales Process to close a customer   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

At first telephone interview for 30 mins. Then Second interview was panel, face to face interview for 1 hour. It was easy and friendly environment though it was a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Difference between web based and desktop based application testing   Answer Question
    • Went through resume and asked about experiences from resume. Like- automation experience, performance experience,Knowledge about ERP and different type of testings   Answer Question

IT Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

The application was completed online and I attended their office for an interview. I was given some details of the questions I would be asked and prepared for these as well as looking for information online. The company seemed to be genuine as everyone working there was happy and no-one wanted to leave to work anywhere else. When I attended the interview I was treated courteously and told I could help myself to a hot drink from the machine. I arrived 15 minutes early and only had to wait that 15 minutes to be called in.

Interview Questions

• What did I know of their company? Had I researched the company online and what had I discovered.   1 Answer

Customer Success Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

the process was very lengthy and took almost 3 month
    > phone screening
    > 1. phone interview
    > 2, phone Interview
    > interview in person
    the values have been translated into a pretty message and training was promised but then there was none - no values and bad training.

Development Manager Interview

Interview

Well structured, sessions throughout the day, including interviews, role play, scenario, presentation and lunch! No feedback was ever supplied, so not sure what went wrong on their side.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me to speak regarding an open position. After talking for a few minutes she essentially said I was not qualified for a senior level and will not proceed to speak with the hiring managers even though companies like Equifax, Fiserv, Cox Enterprises and Georgia Pacific were all in the process of lining up face to face interviews with me for a senior position. She told me I would be in line for an entry level analyst position even with 5 years of progressive experience with top companies.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience driving a business unit toward the forecasted targets?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Multiple interviews were a part of the process. I met several managers, and sat down with the team to get a good feel of the position. Everyone was very nice.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

long and tedious very long and tedious . Did I mention drawn out? The process was strung out for over 6 months. The hiring manager acted very eager to get me placed ..but then warned me that HQ was very deliberate.. and to be prepared for a long wait. He was correct. After 3 telephone interviews .. and calls for references and resume checks< I was then scheduled for a Day of interviews with 3 Department heads.

Interview Questions

• If I had the choice of living on deserted Island for 3 years with no other people around..what 3 things would take with me from my desk.   1 Answer

P2P Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sage.

Interview

Overall quiet nice. Friendly Hr and Manager. They asked me to come to newcastel for 3nd round of interview with director and hr business partner. But not willing to pay for train expense from london to New Castel to attend the interview. So i requested if 3rd round can be done via skype as i don''t want to pay either most companies pay for interview travel expenses. HR never got back with reply and i never went for round 3. Looks like they don't have budget.