Sage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 5, 2017

2.7

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

long and tedious very long and tedious . Did I mention drawn out? The process was strung out for over 6 months. The hiring manager acted very eager to get me placed ..but then warned me that HQ was very deliberate.. and to be prepared for a long wait. He was correct. After 3 telephone interviews .. and calls for references and resume checks< I was then scheduled for a Day of interviews with 3 Department heads.

Interview Questions

• If I had the choice of living on deserted Island for 3 years with no other people around..what 3 things would take with me from my desk.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage.

Interview

Interviewed with four different levels in the department after interviewing with the recruiter. They are big on "fit" as well as talent and background. The interviews were with the North American as well as the Global head of Communications.

Interview Questions

• If I had superpowers, what would they be and why?   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage in March 2016.

Interview

I have applied for a finance manager role. I was asked to take a personality test. Then I was asked to take a math test. After passing both I am asked to conduct some type of "digital interview." There is absolutely no instructions. I have absolutely no idea what to expect. I am under the impression there will be no "interviewer" as I can do this "digital interview" at any time of the day. This is the most bizarre process I have ever seen. Can I not talk to anybody at this company? If you people are really interested in me when will I get to talk to a person? This is such a huge turnoff. NO THANK YOU!!!!

Talent Acquisition Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sage.

Interview

Meet with team member, 2nd interview with Director, reference checks and then phone screens with more team members. Process was a little bit slow due to the changes going on, but everyone was very open and honest with what was going on.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Sage?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Not much to talk about. Phone interview with a recruiter and after a week or so another phone interview with the hiring manager. They try to low ball you by asking what is your salary expectation and then without going through what the actual job duties.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

First interview was a phone call which I received about two weeks after applying. During phone call I was provided general information about the role and asked if I could handle it. I was also asked to describe my current role so the interviewer could determine if I should be a candidate. Told during the same call I was a candidate to come for a second interview. Second interview was face to face and again pretty simple. Went into further detail about the role and asked questions about how I would handle typical sales challenges. Was also asked about Sales history.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer who has already been called by several of your other employees?   Answer Question

Customer Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Tedious and time consuming. Not really interesting as a company and the direction they are heading in. Seems no one has the answer as to where the company is going. The lack of an web based program seems to be a detractor

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Multiple interviews were a part of the process. I met several managers, and sat down with the team to get a good feel of the position. Everyone was very nice.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Portland, OR) in September 2015.

Interview

I had to complete a quiz on basic technical and accounting principles. Then I was called in for an interview and was hired on the spot for tier one support.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time in dealing with a difficult customer and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via email by a recruiter. We set up a call and had a brief overview of the job and interview. She set up an onsite interview with a manager after passing the phone interview.

No drug test.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with this situation? (angry customer)
      Tell me about you success in your previous sales role.   Answer Question