Sage Interview Questions in Lawrenceville, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 6, 2017

2.6

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview went well. Very nice. Seemed a bit Sarcastic initially, but okay overall. I did wait for a while once arriving to the nterview, but no big deal. Was told at the end of the interview Recruiter would contact me for next steps with interview process. Never heard back. Even after emailing Recruiter and Calling him. Not the type of communication I expected especially since the Recruiter was very well spoken initially.

Customer Support Analyst--Multiple Teams Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I am currently a Contractor at Sage, through Kelly Serviceso, so the interview was very informal. The process was a bit lengthy, as I received a verbal job offer from one of the Managers, but getting the paperwork from HR thereafter took more than a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell what you find most challenging about being an Analyst.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

First interview was a phone call which I received about two weeks after applying. During phone call I was provided general information about the role and asked if I could handle it. I was also asked to describe my current role so the interviewer could determine if I should be a candidate. Told during the same call I was a candidate to come for a second interview. Second interview was face to face and again pretty simple. Went into further detail about the role and asked questions about how I would handle typical sales challenges. Was also asked about Sales history.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer who has already been called by several of your other employees?   Answer Question

Customer Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Tedious and time consuming. Not really interesting as a company and the direction they are heading in. Seems no one has the answer as to where the company is going. The lack of an web based program seems to be a detractor

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via email by a recruiter. We set up a call and had a brief overview of the job and interview. She set up an onsite interview with a manager after passing the phone interview.

No drug test.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with this situation? (angry customer)
      Tell me about you success in your previous sales role.
      Answer Question

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Take a Windows test and wait for about 2 weeks for an interview. I chose a different start date, so my interview date was rescheduled. I don't know why I couldn't just interview and start on a specific date they had available

Interview Questions

• What is one of the depreciation methods?   1 Answer

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

I was asked questions that were relevant to the position. The interview was speedy and thorough and didn't seem to be too difficult. I was told to sit down in an empty cubicle at the office and the interview was one on one in person. Prior to this there was a competency test for basic computer skills and knowledge, a background check and multiple forms to fill.

Interview Questions

• What did you do under a stressful situation with a customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Manager Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA).

Interview

Standard and straight forward process, recruiter was nice and very quick to respond with updates and to questions. Went thru a couple quick rounds of phone interviews with applicable managers then more in-depth interviews on-site.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied for position through temporary agency. Must pass basic Windows and Accounting test, before being selected for in person interview. Not sure if temporary agency or Company itself made interview and hiring process stressful.

Interview Questions

• What accounts increase their balances with debits?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

There was one interview. The process was quick. I interviewed with 3 people the whole team. It lasted 3 hours but it wasn't drawn out over several days. They made an offer quickly. It was a long interview but engaging.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of tell me a time when... questions. The questions were geared to the position and the type of commitment it would need.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate it was a contract position.