Sage Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sage Sales Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview went well. Very nice. Seemed a bit Sarcastic initially, but okay overall. I did wait for a while once arriving to the nterview, but no big deal. Was told at the end of the interview Recruiter would contact me for next steps with interview process. Never heard back. Even after emailing Recruiter and Calling him. Not the type of communication I expected especially since the Recruiter was very well spoken initially.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sage

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sage (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Frustrating. Regardless of my qualifications exceeding their requirements, I was discriminated against and subsequently disqualified from consideration as my most recent salary was higher than what Sage offered. I was told via email that I was considered a "flight risk". I was extremely interested in this position and expressed my sincere desire to work for their organization. However they would not even consider me due to my prior financial earnings. Very sad.

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Lawrenceville, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

It was pretty quick. It took about 2 weeks. I had a phone interview, followed by another phone interview. Then came in to office to meet with Sales Managers. Then I met with VP of Sales

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Sage (Irvine, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

The interview process was very structured and controlled by an HR executive out of HQ. Submitted application online including resume, phone interview with HR executive followed by business unit and subject matter experts. Several face to face interviews were conducted.

Negotiation

There was very little room to negotiate. It was very much take it or leave it regarding compensation.