SagePoint Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SagePoint Financial Interview Questions

1.9

Financial Advisor Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SagePoint Financial in January 2017.

Interview

One interview. Two people started the interview process then finished with just one person. Very informative and honest about the position being offered. Company would pay for half of the licensing.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of one to ten how interested are you in this position?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SagePoint Financial.

Interview

One hour discussion with two other applicants with the heads of the office. Then broke down for a one on one interview. They explained what they did in the discussion and the opportunities available. In the one on one they discussed what you were looking for. Basically they are looking for you to bring clients into their business much like an insurance rep and you earn straight commission.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SagePoint Financial (Richmond, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

I visited their office outside of Richmond, Virginia. I met with the manager in a conference room and he discussed the requirements of the job and skills that good candidates need to possess. The interview was very laid back and we engaged in conversation for about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of questions about work ethic and my ability to learn.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at SagePoint Financial.

Interview

Solid interview with background info of company.
    Discussed responsibilities and some resume information. Interviewer really only wanted to gauge commitment and enthusiasm. They let me know that the job would require extra hours and cold calls.

Interview Questions

• What would you rate your interest level 1-10.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SagePoint Financial (Richmond, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was briefly interviewed over the phone. Then i was asked to come in for a face to face. I interviewed with a HR rep. Then the a vice president came in and talked to me further about the job and what it entails. After briefly talking to him, i was given the option to come back for a second interview. I decided against coming back for the second interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SagePoint Financial (Richmond, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

Got a Phone call from their HR department, where the lady asked to set up an interview on the spot. Went in to the first interview where I talked to the same lady that called me originally. She just asked basic questions about my background and behavioral skills. immediately after I went to talk to the VP of the branch and it was the same deal. Was asked to come back for numerous interview to make sure I was totally committed to the job. Ended up being turned off by the company because they invest zero dollars in their new hires as far as licensing and bonuses.

Interview Questions

• What separates you from the last person to just leave my office.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process was a bit detailed. In this economy, that can be expected. There was a total of four interviews. The first was with human resources over the phone. That led to an in person interview with human resources.After that, i met with the hiring manager. After that interview i met with some of the employees who would be my peers. the final interview was with the president of the company. All were extremely professional and informative about the position and the firm.

Interview Questions

• I was out of work for several months, so i needed to talk about my job search.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SagePoint Financial.

Interview

Straight forward interview process. Basic behavioral questions followed by course work questions. You should dress to impress since you'll be interacting with clients.

Account Executive/Stockbroker Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SagePoint Financial (Richmond, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

I first had a phone interview where I was basically just asked if I was still interested in the position.

After this I went onsite. Since the interview person was running late, I was grouped with the person who was suppose to interview before me. This part of the process was mainly being told what this job entailed. I was able to ask some questions. This position is by commission and he told us about stories from the guy who made 60 dollars in his first month to the guy who made 12,000 dollars in his first month. For the start you would be doing a lot of cold calls trying to acquire clients. He then told us we will know when we don't need to keep making cold calls will be "when we are too busy making money." This job is not for everybody but if working on commission and if you can get past the start then it will get more interesting.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10 how interested are you in this position?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SagePoint Financial (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2009.

Interview

The presentation was kind of a pep-talk, as there is no salary offered with the sales position. Lots of empty motivational phrases like "if you want to make a lot of money, you can do that here," despite commissions of 1-2% for the first years. The interviewees were basically overbearing and dim confidence men. They were convincing enough. Not completely sure who would take this job.

Interview Questions

• On a scale from one to ten, how interested in this job are you? If you say ten, then we'll schedule another interview with you right now.   1 Answer