SagePoint Financial Account Executive/Stockbroker Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Account Executive/Stockbroker Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SagePoint Financial (Richmond, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

I first had a phone interview where I was basically just asked if I was still interested in the position.

After this I went onsite. Since the interview person was running late, I was grouped with the person who was suppose to interview before me. This part of the process was mainly being told what this job entailed. I was able to ask some questions. This position is by commission and he told us about stories from the guy who made 60 dollars in his first month to the guy who made 12,000 dollars in his first month. For the start you would be doing a lot of cold calls trying to acquire clients. He then told us we will know when we don't need to keep making cold calls will be "when we are too busy making money." This job is not for everybody but if working on commission and if you can get past the start then it will get more interesting.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10 how interested are you in this position?   Answer Question