Sagence Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Manager

Create your profile to get personalized information

Sagence Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Sagence

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sagence

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sagence (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The initial interview process was with HR over the phone. The interview with HR was very straight forward and more of a basic screening. After being interviewed by HR, I was set up for 3 more interviews with local consultants. The entire interview process went smoothly and I felt well informed of each step. HR in particular was very helpful in making sure I understood with whom I was interviewing and what to expect. The 3 interviews with consultants was with different levels of management which seems pretty standard. The interview themselves were very fair in terms of questions and the interviewers all came across as well spoken and bright people which made me want to work at Sagence more. The last interview was a situational interview but not one of those situational interviews that ask very strange or purposely challenging questions made to test you in some area that you were not expecting. The situational interview questions were very relevant to my field and past experience. After the interviews, I heard from HR shortly after. Everything seemed well run and there was no prolonged delays or bumps in any part of the process.

Interview Questions

• What are three things you would like me to take away about you from this interview?   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to work at Sagence? How do you think you would fit in?   Answer Question

Sagence Response

Jul 7, 2015 – Recruiting Director

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're happy to hear your interview experience with Sagence was a good one and we're thrilled you've come to work with us!