Saggezza Associate Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saggezza (Chicago, IL) in October 2018.

Interview

I was first contacted about a month after I applied for the position by an HR rep, where we went through the basic "get to know you" interview. I talked about my experience and skills, as well as why I believed this position was right for me.

The next week, I was told that they wanted to move forward with a technical interview with one of the developers. This was done on CoderPad, and I had 30 minutes to solve one problem. As long as you can explain your thought process and write out the code fairly well, you should be fine. I made a few minor mistakes, but because I explained my thought process, I was told that I would move on to the next round.

The next round had me speaking with one of the project managers, where he walked me through what it was like to work on his team, such as the methodologies that they follow, languages they use, etc. After he explained everything, he asked me if that seems like an environment that I would be willing to work in. I said yes, and he said I could move on to the next round.

The final round was an onsite interview at their Chicago office. It was about 2 hours, and I spoke with 2 HR reps, a developer, and the COO. Everyone was very nice, and I felt comfortable throughout the entire interview. About a week after that interview, I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• One coderpad question. It was a fairly simple question that I had previously encountered in college. If you know OOP, you will be fine   1 Answer