Saggezza Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saggezza Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Saggezza

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Saggezza (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

Received a email from the HR. The email was asking whether I'm ready for relocation in a rude way. Said okie and Given first round of interview. Got selected and second was on on-site. I stay far away from the company. I wasn't able to travel and asked for remote interview. HR agreed but no response after that. I dono how can a company like this expect a candidate to spend $500 to just attend the interview. Horrible reviews about the salary, benefits and work ethics. I have spent 2 days to complete the first interview (coding). There is no need to select a remote candidate of you cant reimburse or can't schedule a remote interview. Not every candidate has the capability to come on their own.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Saggezza

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saggezza (Chicago, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

First they screened my resume and gave me a coding test on Hackerrank which consisted of 10 questions. I passed that, then there was a video interview in which I had to solve a coding problem on Coderpad, I also passed that. The HR asked for my resume again after that, The next day they email me and tells me that the client needs a more experienced candidate when the position was for an Associate Software Engineer.
    Highly unprofessional behavior.

Interview Questions

• There were 10 hackerrank problems   3 Answers

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Had Three Rounds of Interview. Telephonic, Technical, HR.

Telephonic round was not too lengthy, but Technical round with senior was a longer one, took a long time to convince him about my skills. Asked many questions untill he was convinced. Good guy. full of knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Asked me a lot of questions to check whether i am a good fit. Questions were not easy but not too tough. C#, SQL, MVC   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saggezza (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

This company came for campus recruitment to college and first round was written test having 75 questions. It has 3 different sections containing 25 questions each viz. English, Aptitude and Technical Aptitude. In technical aptitude we have 2 papers one was on C programming and other was Java, I have opted for Java. All questions were based on basics of Java, Oops concepts. I cleared First round and in 2nd round technical interview. There he asked on internal projects and core java concepts and asked to write sample programs to demonstrate core java concepts. I have cleared that round too and got offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Asked to write algorithms and also needed to calculate time and space complexity for them.   Answer Question