Saggezza IT Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Saggezza IT Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Saggezza

1 Interview Review

IT Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Saggezza (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and had a phone interview within a week. After passing the phone interview I was invited to the office to have 3 more interviews in a single afternoon. I had an interview with a representative from HR, a technical interview with someone from IT, and an interview with an executive officer. The interview with HR was very pleasant where we talked about my career goals. The IT technical was a little tough as the interview asked his questions in very convoluted ways and never signaled when he was satisfied with my answer. Many of the technologies that came up in the interview were nowhere on the job posting so that was my first sign that the company has a little bit of a communication problem. After the technical interview I then met with the CIO who really didn't ask me many things. We just talked about the company and any questions I had. Everything was sounding good until I asked if they are a company that supports employee training and education and he gave a flat no saying that it is my responsibility to do any training (i.e. I need to pay for any training out of pocket).

After the in person interview I needed to provide 2 professional references and pay-stubs from my current job to prove my salary. About 2 days after providing requested information I was informated that I had passed the interview and they were preparing a job offer for me and I should here back very soon. 2 days pass and I finally hear back again from HR apologizing for the hold up and that I should have a job offer ready on Monday after the weekend. Monday rolls around I get yet another apology saying that the executive who needs to approve my offer was suck in a meeting since Friday and they will have my offer tomorrow. Finally, Tuesday comes and I get an email from them saying that management has decided to stick with using an internal candidate from India on a visa for the time being and that they might contact me in a few months (presumably after the internal employee’s visa expires).

Needless to say I was very upset at them stringing me along for over a week telling me that I had a job offer coming. I found it very unprofessional of HR to tell me that I had passed before obtaining approval of my job offer from the proper people within their company. Luckily for me I am still working a full time while job hunting so it didn't hurt me any, but had I been trying to secure work when unemployed I would have been even more upset by their conduct.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Saggezza?   1 Answer