Saggezza Interactive Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Interactive Designer

Create your profile to get personalized information

Saggezza Interactive Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Saggezza

1 Interview Review

4.0

Interactive Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saggezza in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by HR - typical background screening questions. Next, had a phone interview with a manager - discussed the position and my background. After this, went to their office for 1-1 interviews. Met with 4 different members from their team. Everything seemed to go well - however, then things got dicey. The HR rep sent an email saying she needed references in order to proceed to the next step. I explained I was concerned about providing references from my current employer since they were not aware I was searching for another job. She assured me that she would NOT contact my current employer unless I received and accepted an offer from them. They made it seem like they did want to proceed to an offer so trusting her I gave her 3 references, all from my current employer, all with titles and company name next to them. One week later I found out she had contacted all of my references without informing me.

The rep told me she "accidentally" thought my references were from past employers, even though the company name was clearly indicated next to each contact. This lack of attention to detail not only put me in an awkward situation at work but put my job at jeopardy.

While the HR rep was trying to touch base with my references, I received a time sensitive offer from another company. Saggezza was my preference so I informed them of my offer and timeline. Days passed, and eventually even the deadline for the other opportunity when I finally heard back from her that they decided to pursue other candidates.

Unfortunately this process ended up damaging my reputation with my current employers and ultimately resulted in being forced to go part time. While I have the utmost respect for the team I interviewed with, the incompetence of this HR representative certainly made me think twice about this company.

Interview Questions