Saggezza Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saggezza Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Saggezza

2.8

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saggezza.

Interview

Recruter contacted me. Set up a codepad interview with a senior software engineer. I answred all the conceptual questions well. The coding question was purposefully made hard. They were hiring for entry-level software engineer and asked a question of google level(DP problem hard on Leetcode).
Good that i didn't clear. Many of my friends who work here say that the company is not doing g8 and no work ethics are present.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Saggezza

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saggezza (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

3 rounds

1 written test
    2 technical interview
    3 Hr interview

written test - There were around 120 students registered.Aptitude, English and technical. Aptitude was easy ,English was very easy and in technical we were given choice on either Java or c. ( take Java). 24 cleared first round.

technical interview - Asked lot about Java like features of Java with examples, exceptions. Operating system , Database. Be aware of your project, you will be asked in depth about project, i had a project developed in Java which was appreciated. you will be asked to write few programs, i was asked to write program on polymorphism and pattern matching. just try to explain the logic and convince the panel, do not bluff them. (no results were announced here).

Hr interview - very easy, asked about project again and about family, hobbies, and other normal stuff. ( only 5 were selected ). All the best!!!!

Interview Questions

• Asked to write programs on few features of Java.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saggezza (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Online test followed by two technical F2F discussions on same day.They were hiring for Goldman Sach, most probably saggeza is a consultancy.They do not get back after technical discussion very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Few Array based coding questions and in depth about Java programming languages like OOPS concept,Exception handling, HashMap ,collection . framework hierarchies,one puzzle, reverse a sentence word by word and find sum of array no to be added to make a given sum   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saggezza (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

1 coding question and 22 MCQ of java output and aptitude
    1 hour online test and overall the java question are very easy and not hard to solve .
    coding question is bit easy but the time given was only half hour.

Interview Questions

• A pointer to a string is given and a pointer to a character is given. You have to find the number of unique character in between first and last occurrences of that character.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saggezza.

Interview

They conducted written exam
    with basic oops concept and English it is easy to attend oops
     but hard level of English questions
    later there will be a technical and HR.

All the best

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Saggezza in May 2019.

Interview

I was scheduled an interview for java developer position from some third party agency. though i told them that I have very good offer since they asked me to attend. I reached there after driving 2 hours in this terrific traffic. They give a online coding test, I finished and told HR that I am done with test, he immediately asked me to leave without checking my score or letting me know feedback. so bad way of responding to a candidate.

treat all interview candidates equally because many of them might have taken a day off for interview or they might have family commitments. if you are just conducting interview for the sake of showing numbers to mgmt then schedule an interview for fake experience candidates as they are free all the time and available plenty in the market.

Interview Questions

• Simple java basics. not tough. exception handling and interfaces   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Saggezza (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

3 rounds
    1) online mcq test (question based on java).
    2) technical interview
    3)hr interview.
     Technical round is completely based on java and data structure. They will ask questions from linked list, inheritence, hashmap, abstraction