Saggezza Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Software Engineer

Saggezza Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Saggezza

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saggezza (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I got a call from HR. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saggezza (Bangalore) in October 2016. The job opening was for core java developer. Below is my experience -

Round 1: Technical - On-line Test (they sent the test link via mail)
Round 2: Technical - 1st Telephonic
Round 3: Technical - 2nd Telephonic
Round 4: Technical - 1st Face to Face
Round 5: Technical - 2nd Face to Face
Round 6: Managerial - discussed about current CTC, Expected CTC, notice period etc..
Round 7: Technical - Again Telephonic :O

In all the 7 rounds of discussion, I performed well and i was hoping that I will get the offer. But guess what no update from them for one and half week.
I called HR person multiple time, he never answered my call. Then i got hiring Manager number somehow and asked him about the update. He said he will check and let me know, next day HR called and informed that i was not selected in last telephonic round...

Interview Questions

• core java questions- JVM, Collection, MultiThreading, Exception..etc   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Saggezza

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saggezza (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

Day 1
    Recruiter Specialist contacted me via LinkedIn with the JD. On call we discussed whether the JD aligns with my interests and my salary expectations.

Day 2
    Online test which was "Java + SQL" - 17 Questions in 20 min and "Coding" - 1 Question in 25 minutes. Got call after 15 minutes to schedule F2F.

Day 3
    F2F - Technical Manager Round > Problem Solving (print n highest unique integers from a stream at regular interval), Core java (String Pool, Collections, ArrayList Implementation, Multithreading, Critical Section and Synchronized Keyword, Counting Semaphores) & Hiring Manager Round > Personality and Behavioral questions (how do you handle failures, what are your career aspirations, what kind of work do you prefer)

Hiring Manager informed that the offer would meet my salary expectations and that I had to clear a supervised and recorded coding test. He offered me one week as this test could be taken only once. Later in the evening he called and said he wanted me to take the test the next day.

Day 4
    I was introduced to the VP at client office. I had a technical discussion with the VP and the coding test of 30 minutes. He said he was convinced with my approach and asked me to wait to hear from the hiring manager. In the evening, the Hiring Manager called me and insisted me to accept offer the next day.

Day 5
    Hiring Manager informed me that only the hard copy of the offer would be available and I would not be allowed to take it home. He asked me to read the offer letter at office only and that he would allow me to take a scanned copy only if I accepted the offer. When I expressed hesitation in accepting the offer in this fashion, he threw in a handsome joining bonus and told me that the offer would be valid for only till noon of the following day.

Interview Questions

• Can you read the offer letter at the office and accept if right away for a joining bonus?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Saggezza (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

Process is divide into two steps:
    - Interview Rounds at Saggezza
    - Interview rounds at Client side which is mostly Goldman Sachs

In Saggezza rounds, first online test, which has some objective questions and 1/2 programming questions. Medium Level, test cases should pass for programming questions. You have give this test by going to Saggezza office. Then if passed, 1-2 technical/managerial rounds to check whether you can clear Goldman Sachs interview or not, And Managerial round check your mindset regarding joining them or not.

In Client rounds, first coding round, 2 questions, 1 hour, person behind the screen will be seeing your code (coderpad round). This also is conducted at saggezza's office. Difficulty varies according to your experience. Then if cleared, 2-3 rounds at client side, all technical, Data structure and Algorithms, followed by questions specific to your profile (like Java, C++), design question may also be expected in one round but not necessary.

If you clear all, you'll get a call from Saggezza to discuss offer.

Interview Questions

• Optimal way to find middle element of linked list, Design Vending machine, Questions from Resume   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Banga (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saggezza (Banga (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Round 1: Technical - more discussion about project and skills
    Round 2: Technical - About skills, problem solving, thought process
    Round 3: Manager round - Manager also Technical person. So ask about Performance, Project Architecture, problem solving etc....
    1 and 2 rounds are not hard, good.
    But 3rd round is tough. Managers questions are not clear.
    Gives a brief statement and ask for solution. Need to imagine everything. He don't answer for any questions on requirement.
    After completion of 3rd round, they said we will call back.
    Reason: They want immediate joiners. They are not clear what they want.
    Notice period was informed to consultancy and HR also asked before going for 2nd round.