Saggezza Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saggezza Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Saggezza

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saggezza.

Interview

Applied online. Passed the initial HR screen and was given a technical interview on Coderpad, which I was told that I also passed. Was told to expect to hear next steps later that day, then had silence for the next 2 weeks before being informed they were looking for someone with more experience. Felt that there was an absolute lack of respect for my time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Saggezza

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saggezza (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

I was invited to apply through my university's career services and I did so. The initial phone interview was a short 20 minute "get to know you" with HR that lead to an hour long phone interview a week later with a recruiter. I expected technical questions, though there were about a dozen behavioral questions with one vague technical question about how one might test an application. This led to a 5 hour on-site interview with about a dozen other candidates. All but a half an hour of this was them telling me about the company - lots of hearing from employees and talking about projects and culture and what your training would be like. The half an hour interview at the end was essentially a "resume" interview ("I see you did this, talk about it"), no technical questions.

I must admit the lunch they took us to was nice - an Italian place with killer bread.

Interview Questions

• During the behavioral phone interview I was asked two nearly identical questions (both about sharing examples of leadership) back to back which through me off. So I'd recommend having a couple stories ready to go.   Answer Question

I was lukewarm about consulting, and the on-site interview solidified that for me. But also, during the group interview, I got the sense that my fellow candidates were of lower quality than fellow candidates at other interviews. And throughout the interview process, there was not a single technical question (well maybe half of one question) for what appeared to be a programming job. I got the sense I could find somewhere else with a higher quality of devs.

The offer, while I wouldn't consider it overwhelmingly low (it's about what I expected to end up with going into my search), was decidedly lower than all of my other offers.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Saggezza (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

Initial interview was over the phone with a recruiter, and continued a in-person interview with the district manager followed up with a group interview with a senior software engineer and a senior consultant. Group interview seemed unorganized and unprepared, despite the intelligence conveyed by the two employees. Skill test involved a application to be written in java followed by a critique by their senior staff.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saggezza.

Interview

There is 4 round, the first round is an aptitude test those who will clear that test will be allowed to sit for hacker rank test once you clear the hacker rank coding test then there will 2 face to face interview round then one HR round.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saggezza.

Interview

Code a given problem in Hackerrank and submit your answer. They will say, we will receive a call next day. But will never come. They make you wait longer, longer by 3 hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saggezza (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied through a Fresher-word. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Saggezza (Bangalore) in oct 2018.
    I step - MCQ(C, JAVA And Aptitude)
    II step - Online Test(20 MCQ C, JAVA + 1 online coding)
    III step - 2 online coding question.
    IV step - F2F(simple question on c and java)
    V step - F2F(same as IV )

Interview Questions

• Explain Polymorphism in Java and explain it by help of an real object which present in room.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saggezza (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview was hacckerrank round at their Bangalore office.The thing is they can share a link instead of asking candidates to come.They said that directorial would happen so I went.But After completing coding hr comes and tries to negotiate on notice period asking to avail buy out.
    After that I was asked to leave and never heard from them.
    Please mention in Jd as well as in consultancy that you need immediate joiners.It becomes very difficult for candidates to waste a weekday having 9to 5 jobs.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Saggezza (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Three step process. First round was basic java programming mcqs online test and one coding question.second round Most of the questions asked besed on your resume, oops concept,third round it started with basic and went deep into concepts and scenario based questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

The interview process consisted of online test which was pure java MCQs plus one java programming question, one technical interview and HR interview. The technical interview questions were basically from core Java, SQL and logical programming questions like tower of hanoi, string manipulation, array etc. They basically want to test your logical thinking and understanding of core Java.
    There will be bond of some duration and you will be working at client location and not Saggezza.
    The technical interviewing team was very supportive and understanding but the HR was the worst HR interviewer i have ever seen in my life. They just want you to agree with what they think and your interest doesn't matter to them at all. First of all they wouldn't let you speak or put your point forward. They need someone who would say "yes" to their "yes" and "no" to their" no". Even if you try to ask them the very basic question like work culture etc as a new joinee they will get offended. HR is someone who makes the candidate comfortable and would answer their queries. Nobody would join your organization blindly without proper information about the job. So please change your HR interviewer. Everything what your HR says is not correct, don't try to act over-smart just because the candidate is a fresher.

Interview Questions

• Error handling in Java
      Interfaces
      Collections
      OOPs concept
      Final, Finalize, Finally
      Super
      Synchronized
      Multi-threading etc   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saggezza (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Not very tough to crack. Basic questions related to Core Java, OOPs concept, array and string related questions. Later asked simple puzzle questions. If you know core java then it is easy to crack.