Sagitec Solutions Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN | Glassdoor

Sagitec Solutions Interview Questions in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

2.0

ELearning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Canada, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sagitec Solutions (Little Canada, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

I saw position via LinkedIn and applied online. They reached out mid November and asked for a work demo. Replied early December that while they had planned to do phone interviews, decided to skip that and do in person interviews instead and scheduled in person interview a week later. On the morning of the scheduled interview, was sent email indicating they were canceling interview because after already going through several interviews, decided to cancel job requisition and rethink what they were looking for in a candidate. Was told to reapply when new job posted.

Senior Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Canada, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sagitec Solutions (Little Canada, MN) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview process was a positive experience. First with the hiring manager, then with the Training team. In both instances, the atmosphere was comfortable and the setting relaxed. Interviewers were friendly and asked good questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe your most challenging audience and how you handled them?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very positive and fair.

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sagitec Solutions (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2012.

Interview

I was presented through a recruiter. Had a face to face interview with one of the partners and that was followed by a phone interview with the team on client site

Negotiation

HR is very direct in communication

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sagitec Solutions (Roseville, MN) in September 2009.

Interview

Two interviews--first was in a public location (Caribou), the second was lunch with the team.