Saia LTL Freight Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saia LTL Freight Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Saia LTL Freight

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Charlotte, NC) in June 2008.

Interview

I had a brief phone introduction/interview. A 1-1 interview with the direct manager and a 1-1 interview with his manager. Process took about 2 weeks. Most questions dealt with past experience in sales cycle, territory management and relationship building. Very few questions on situational selling, as my background and resume spoke very strongly in that regard.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Everything is negotiable, right? I was able to add to the salary and a extra week of vacation.

Other Interview Reviews for Saia LTL Freight

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Online application & online personality test, had 2 interviews,background check and another interview. One of the first interviewers said I would be called the next day with the next steps. Received an email from 'Saia Management' indicating I was not selected for the role, but that they would keep me in mind for other opportunities. Very odd way to receive rejection, when all other indicators were positive.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? Why are you relocating to CA?   2 Answers