Saia LTL Freight Dock Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saia LTL Freight Dock Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at Saia LTL Freight

1.4

Dock Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight in August 2017.

Interview

Easy and laid back. It was simply a way for the dock manager to see what type of person you are and if you are willing to put forth the effort to do the work needed.

Interview Questions

• General things about who you are and what you are doing.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Saia LTL Freight

Dock Worker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight.

Interview

Brief interview consisted of basic work related questions. All I had to do was go in and talk with the hiring manager for a short 10 minutes. No behavioral based questions so I did not have to prepare for it really. Very informal

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

You get in there they have you wait in the waiting room and then they call you back for interview. They ask you a couple questions and then have you go get drug tested and take a physical.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Portland, OR) in March 2018.

Interview

Just met with a guy that asked if I wanted part-time or full-time said I would be driving a forklift and it was easy work. Nothing else will be explained to you you will have false hopes and then be hit in the head with a ton of bricks after you start your job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (South Bend, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

No one was there at the door to greet me or show me where to go. I walked down a hall until I heard a voice on the phone and it was the interviewing supervisor. I sat down and he began asking me questions while explaining the job at the same time. The interview was professional, but rushed.

Interview Questions

• Can I work the required schedule?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Portland, OR) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview consisted of asking how much experience I had driving a forklift followed about 20 minutes of telling me what the job entailed. Then after that was a drug test several days later then 3 weeks layer I was working. No resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Dock Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight in June 2013.

Interview

One phone interview and a sit down interview. Hired the next day! There was not any difficult questions. The employer just wanted to know what my work experience was and how long I have been doing it.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions... Just what I have done in the past.   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was a Short interview with the manager then they called me a time to come in and do some paper work and a drug test which was held a distance a way from the facility

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Austin, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was short and sweet there wasn't much to it at at all they do get straight to the point in letting you know what you will be doing what the work load looks like all year round. As long as you drive a forklift have reliable transportation and let them know that you really want the position it's all yours

Interview Questions

• Can you handle fast paced heavy work loads meeting stricked deadlines?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy and simple. Not much to the process. Just asked me a couple of basic questions. After a day and a half, I got the position Probably the easiest job interview I've had to date. Really cool place to work. I suggest to anyone looking for a good place to work. The pay is pretty great too!

Interview Questions

• Name an instance where you had a problem at your previous work and how did you solve it   1 Answer