Saia LTL Freight Dockworker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saia LTL Freight Dockworker Interview Questions

Interviews at Saia LTL Freight

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Tyler, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

It was your average interview, which was a one on one with the operations manager of the company. I was in his office for about 30 minutes with him just asking me questions of my previous experiences with other employers with other specific questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What difference would you think you'll make once your are in the team or dockworkers?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Saia LTL Freight

Anonymous Employee in Cinnaminson, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Cinnaminson, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Everything went well, I had experience with working on the docks so it was easy for me . Its a very easy position once you get used to it. Everyone here is about teamwork.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with problems with co-workers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Gardena, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

It went by fast and easy. They asked me simple questions like why do you wanna work here and why should we hire you. And you're experience level was at I figured it would be a good company to get my start at

Interview Questions

• How long you've been doing this type of work   1 Answer

Dockworker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight in January 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was simple I was asked what made me want to work with the company. And what experience did I have with my previous employer. It was simple as that nothing difficult. After that I was called the next day to go for a physical and drug test

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2013.

Interview

Apply online. Received a phone call from a representative about one week later. I was informed of my initial interview time. After the first interview, I was required to submit a urine drug screen and a physical. Second interview was a week later with a different manager. The interview process overall was quite simple.