Saia LTL Freight Inside Sales Representative/Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Saia LTL Freight

1 Interview Review

Inside Sales Representative/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Duluth, GA).

Interview

Had a short phone interview with the manager, was sent a personality test after, and then a face to face the next day. I did not get a good vibe about the company when speaking with the manager. He flat out told me that the youngest person working here is 24 years old, and he does not like to hire anyone younger than that, especially people who are straight out of college. He then told me about how he has had to fire several people who did not "meet his expectations", and then he told me that the start date was barely a week from the interview- so no two week notice for my current job. His reasoning for this was,"When you give your notice and you're a sales rep, the company wants you out asap anyway". Not a good sign when your potential boss openly acknowledges that he is an ageist, doesn't mind firing you, and would show you little to no respect if you decide to part ways.

Interview Questions

• I was requested to role play a sales call with the interviewing manager.   Answer Question