Saia LTL Freight City Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 31, 2017

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

City Driver Interview

Interview

Mis magaged showed up and the manager was not even ready for me. The office looked like a Chinese fire drill. Just a bad experience for me. I will not take the job. Yes they already called and offered .

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Online application. Lots to fill out. Interview within a week. Offer of employment after another week for background checks. Really easy 1 on 1 interview as the company is bleeding drivers.

Interview Questions

• Is your driving report clean?   1 Answer

Interview

I applied online, It took almost a year before I was contacted; you have to resubmit after six months. I received a call and then scheduled an interview. Make sure you lay all cards on the table, they will know more than you do about driving records.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions that were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing to it, they tell you how the payscale works and if you agree, you take the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Birmingham, AL) in January 2013.

Interview

Online app via careerbuilder. In person interview, which isn't easy for an OTR driver who is only off on weekends, but it is understandable.

City Pick Up and Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Kansas City, MO) in June 2011.

Interview

The basic interview process focused primarily on my experience as a driver and my driving record. We discussed some knowledge of the city and what my experience with different companies. Then we discussed the responsibilities I would be taking on at Saia. Interviews for driving jobs pretty much follow the same pattern.