Saia LTL Freight Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saia LTL Freight Interview Questions

Interviews at Saia LTL Freight

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Austin, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was short and sweet there wasn't much to it at at all they do get straight to the point in letting you know what you will be doing what the work load looks like all year round. As long as you drive a forklift have reliable transportation and let them know that you really want the position it's all yours

Interview Questions

• Can you handle fast paced heavy work loads meeting stricked deadlines?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Portland, OR) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview consisted of asking how much experience I had driving a forklift followed about 20 minutes of telling me what the job entailed. Then after that was a drug test several days later then 3 weeks layer I was working. No resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Dock Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight in June 2013.

Interview

One phone interview and a sit down interview. Hired the next day! There was not any difficult questions. The employer just wanted to know what my work experience was and how long I have been doing it.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions... Just what I have done in the past.   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy and simple. Not much to the process. Just asked me a couple of basic questions. After a day and a half, I got the position Probably the easiest job interview I've had to date. Really cool place to work. I suggest to anyone looking for a good place to work. The pay is pretty great too!

Interview Questions

• Name an instance where you had a problem at your previous work and how did you solve it   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Tyler, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

It was your average interview, which was a one on one with the operations manager of the company. I was in his office for about 30 minutes with him just asking me questions of my previous experiences with other employers with other specific questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What difference would you think you'll make once your are in the team or dockworkers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cinnaminson, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Cinnaminson, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Everything went well, I had experience with working on the docks so it was easy for me . Its a very easy position once you get used to it. Everyone here is about teamwork.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with problems with co-workers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Gardena, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

It went by fast and easy. They asked me simple questions like why do you wanna work here and why should we hire you. And you're experience level was at I figured it would be a good company to get my start at

Interview Questions

• How long you've been doing this type of work   1 Answer

Dockworker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight in January 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was simple I was asked what made me want to work with the company. And what experience did I have with my previous employer. It was simple as that nothing difficult. After that I was called the next day to go for a physical and drug test

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2013.

Interview

Apply online. Received a phone call from a representative about one week later. I was informed of my initial interview time. After the first interview, I was required to submit a urine drug screen and a physical. Second interview was a week later with a different manager. The interview process overall was quite simple.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Nashville, TN).

Interview

The whole process lasted about 1 week for me. I spoke with a 3rd party recruiter first, went in for my 1st interview with the RSM and then less than a week later went in for my 2nd on site interview with the VP of Sales. I had an offer within 2 days. The first interview was very laid back while the scond interview was a bit more structured and rigorous.

Interview Questions

• Please sell me your on your former company's services. It was expected, but nerves always get the best of you in an interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary and benefits were highly competitive... I felt no need to negotiate.